2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Chiefs looked good in their Red, White, White, Red socks.

The AZ/Sea will be a cluster storm. Two awful awful uni's, especially since it's at Seattle.

And Arizona will wear those dreadful all red unis and win at home. And KC always loses wearing red pants so why can't someone on the team admit it?! I'm not bugging any of you typing this response though, sorry.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.
Regular Season Week 11 (Part1) (BYES: Browns, Saints, Giants, Steelers)
Titans @ Jaguars
MaxpdAV.jpgT40fruJ.jpg
Raiders @ Lions
OPYpbd2.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Colts @ Falcons
bQHLOWc.jpgTUVHgZX.jpg
Jets @ Texans
odhkOad.jpgwecqGS9.jpg
Buccaneers @ Eagles
W2gRksK.pngSRg1TmU.jpg

The Chiefs are wearing white on white with red socks, which I can't remember them doing since I started watching the NFL. Everytime I've ever seen them in all white they wore it with the white socks.

Looks really weird without the white socks.

They wore the look when they wore dallas throwbacks

jon_mcgraw_2009_11_15.jpg

And in 1994 on the 75th anny

86634o_lg.jpeg

But was that a throwback to 67?

len_dawson_1967_01_15.jpg

Those were both throwbacks. This is the first time I can remember them wearing the red socks with the all-white road look in non-throwback fashion.

I prefer all white for them. Can't explain why.

Love the bengalsthrowbacks the should have orange pants with black tiger on it

Those aren't throwbacks.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Are the blue pants for Buffalo fact, or is it just speculation?

The Bills don't usually make their uniform combination official until the Thursday preceding the game, but I would have to believe that since we wore white w/ blue pants there last year and won 17-9 for our first ever win at Gillette Stadium in 12 visits, that the white w/ blue pants will be broken out again on Monday Night.

Plus we haven't worn that combo yet this season and the fan-base on social-media has been clamoring for it.

If only the socks were white on top *sigh*

460879244-bills-running-back-boobie-dixo

Cards are likely to be in all cardinal. Ravens likely in purple/black.

Be nice to see the Panthers in all black sometime besides a pre-season road game. Its still their best look.

Stole the words right from my mouth. Week 11 has been the week the Cards switch to mono red for as long as I can remember, including last year. And the Ravens just lost in purple over white and still haven't worn purple/black this year so I'd be shocked if we don't see that this week. I also see the Bengals wearing black pants, which would look better in this game. They seem to alternate white and black pants on the road.

Be nice to see the Panthers in all black sometime besides a pre-season road game. Its still their best look.

The Panthers are one of the few teams to do mono right, because they wear the blue socks. Other teams like the Texans, Titans, Bengals, Saints, etc look awful by having the sock color be the same as the pants.

The Panthers are one of the few teams to do mono right, because they wear the blue socks. Other teams like the Texans, Titans, Bengals, Saints, etc look awful by having the sock color be the same as the pants.

I still miss my Texans wearing the red socks with with the blue pants ala season 1 and not just with the Battle Reds. I'm not a fan of the yoga pants look for them.

Monowhite Chiefs with the red socks were a thing of beauty.

On another note, I hope the Columbia socks stick around for the Titans to wear with their navy pants.

I've never really been a fan of the all-black for Carolina. The blue socks and silver helmet just feel off to me. There's no symmetry or balance to the uniform, IMO.

Archived