2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the blue pants for Buffalo fact, or is it just speculation?

Turns out it was only speculation, or more like expectation by Mr Canzman.

Bills will be wearing white on white Monday night .... stupid move, as the Bills finally won there last year with white jerseys / blue pants and we still haven't seen that combo this season.

It's November Rex, quit with the white on white already, the vast majority of us are sick of it!

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CUNS3RRWoAA3LVN.jpg

Did the Dolphins already wear their throwback, and I just missed it?

To be 100% precise, the Dolphins will be wearing their 1966 inception throwbacks on MNF, December 14th against the NY Giants.

These throwbacks are genuine 'Aqua', not those counterfeit ones they've changed to which are really teal (faux-aqua) and so boring.

IMO the only uniform change that's been a decent since Nike came aboard in 2012 are Minnesota's ... and even those they couldn't get the socks right for their purple pants.

Everything else Nike has done has been pure s***! (JAX, TB, SEA, CLE)

Sweat stains? I miss the days not too long ago when a jersey color was the same color throughout. The Jags jerseys looked so multi-colored last night with all the multi fabrics sewn together along with the sweat stains.

Dolphins-Throwback-Helmet.jpg

New-Miami-Dolphins-Throwback-Uniforms-3.

tumblr_ns9j8mrNmj1uvan7ho2_1280.jpg

Are the blue pants for Buffalo fact, or is it just speculation?

Turns out it was only speculation, or more like expectation by Mr Canzman.

Bills will be wearing white on white Monday night .... stupid move, as the Bills finally won there last year with white jerseys / blue pants and we still haven't seen that combo this season.

It's November Rex, quit with the white on white already, the vast majority of us are sick of it!

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CUNS3RRWoAA3LVN.jpg

Just so we're clear, the Bills won that game because the Patriots didn't play over half their starters, not because the Bills wore blue pants.

FSUViking: "Just so we're clear, the Bills won that game because the Patriots didn't play over half their starters, not because the Bills wore blue pants"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh really?

28-December-2014 .. Foxboro, MA :

hi-res-d2a8ad231173f69c22dd50b541d9fe29_

Just so we're even more clear, the Patriots played their starters throughout the 1st half, and were playing the game like they were trying to win, t'was business as unusual.

NE also played around half of their starters in the 2nd half, but Brady was pulled after halftime. Bills led 17-6 at HT when Brady was yanked going into the 3rd qtr.

There's no way of knowing what the final result would have been had NE played all of their starters in the 2nd half too, so your claim has no merit. All I know is that Buffalo dominated them in the 1st half with Brady at QB and when the final gun sounded, Buffalo won the game.

and BTW, I'm not a believer that the color of a teams pants effects whether or not a team wins or loses, I just like the white w/ blue pants, always have since they were introduced in 1973 ... in New England for the season-opener.

I find it odd that Allen gets to overrule Snyder on anything. With that said I'm glad he did, I visually hated that white on white phase. Leave white on white as practice uniforms!

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived