canzman

2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

Actually excited to see this on the field sunday:

CV9dV6jUkAE7rFo.jpg

If they aren't going to fix the numbers on the brown jerseys, the orange jersey should become the primary in 2016.

CV9dV6jUkAE7rFo.jpg

If they aren't going to fix the numbers on the brown jerseys, the orange jersey should become the primary in 2016.

Considering everything, I hope they do.

Does the five year rule stop them from doing this, or just from having any new jerseys released?

CV9dV6jUkAE7rFo.jpg

Does the five year rule stop them from doing this, or just from having any new jerseys released?

I have no idea what the rule is but I feel like there can be exceptions. Even switching from drop shadows to normal outlines would help considerably.

CV9dV6jUkAE7rFo.jpg

I have no idea what the rule is but I feel like there can be exceptions. Even switching from drop shadows to normal outlines would help considerably.

I'm not sure either, but the Falcons went to their new jerseys in 2003, and the black jersey was only the primary for one year. Since 2004, the "alt" red jersey has been the primary. I think teams can make modifications such as changing number borders/drop shadows, since that is not a major change. The Rams did it during the 1973 preseason, and the Browns did in the 1984 preseason.

CV9dV6jUkAE7rFo.jpg

I'm not sure either, but the Falcons went to their new jerseys in 2003, and the black jersey was only the primary for one year. Since 2004, the "alt" red jersey has been the primary. I think teams can make modifications such as changing number borders/drop shadows, since that is not a major change. The Rams did it during the 1973 preseason, and the Browns did in the 1984 preseason.

And the Jags went through several changes in their early years with their number font, black side panel, etc.

The sad part is the NFL/Browns probably don't care enough to make the switch. The coaching staff complained, but they will be gone next season.

Another reason would be the Browns, NFL and Nike don't want to admit they made a poor design decision.

The sad part is the NFL/Browns probably don't care enough to make the switch. The coaching staff complained, but they will be gone next season.

Another reason would be the Browns, NFL and Nike don't want to admit they made a poor design decision.

Its is a poor design

Was hoping to see Cards in White/Red/Red, and Vikes in Purple/White/White.

Texans in Red look good.

Dolphins, thanks. I miss the Orange.

Bills/Iggles will look good.

I never understood why some people post the helmet color with the combinations, we ALL know what helmet color each NFL team wears.

It's not like certain teams change helmets from week to week in the NFL

Yeah, the Dolphins wear this helmet every week.

But seriously, are you serious?

dirwuf: I wasn't referring to your post.

It was a reference to the fella who stated "Was hoping to see Cards in White/Red/Red, and Vikes in Purple/White/White"

'combinations' are by jersey/pants/socks ... we all know what color helmet each team wears in the NFL

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Miami in 'real' aqua again ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMFAO, you're bagging on me because I listed the teams helmet color in my post??!!! LOLOL Oh man. You're a gem.

You maybe should follow along and see that many many posters here list teams helmet colors when discussing said teams uni combo.

I'll always always list the teams helmet colors in my posts. Don't like it, ignore it, maybe?? LOLOLOL You made my night with that ish!!! Thank you, good sir.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMFAO, you're bagging on me because I listed the teams helmet color in my post??!!! LOLOL Oh man. You're a gem.

You maybe should follow along and see that many many posters here list teams helmet colors when discussing said teams uni combo.

I'll always always list the teams helmet colors in my posts. Don't like it, ignore it, maybe?? LOLOLOL You made my night with that ish!!! Thank you, good sir.

I'm not 'bagging' on you and if you had read what I wrote I stated 'some' people. In other words I wasn't originally singling you out.

Geez man, you're very easy to wind-up .... and if I made your night you must really bad having a bad one. Relax fella.

But I do thank you for sharing with us what color helmet each team wears from week to week. It saves us the trouble of having to Google it

Dolphins going with a throwback endzone to match the uniforms, and it looks gorgeous.

CWC0Vp1U4AETFGq.jpgCWC0Vp5UYAAfXbq.jpg

I detest saying nice things about them, but wow are they doing the throwback thing nice and properly

Seahawks confirmed in white over blue for the Baltimore game (via twitter). I was hoping they would wear white over grey again, they looked great vs the Vikings. So I am guessing grey/grey for the last road game vs Arizona.

Eagles have black endzones today after the Linc hosted Army/Navy yesterday

I think this is the best Cleveland has looked so far this year.

x3XYrMn.jpg

I would agree that it's the best dark uniform... which is sad, because that is not a "good" look by any definition.

Just the skinniest kid at fat camp.

x3XYrMn.jpg

I feel like that orange is waaaay too bright. I don't like the brown pants, either.

x3XYrMn.jpg

I feel like that orange is waaaay too bright. I don't like the brown pants, either.

All the browns combos suck they need to go back to the old unis nike, NFL, and the Browns made a bad design with these uniforms and

The uniform combos they have been doing the best combo i think is brown orang brown and white brown white and whem they wear orange just no they need to get ride of those uniforms because there are no good combos