2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

While watching the Seahawks-Ravens game this morning I noticed Seattle is using a font I've never seen before for the bumpers on their helmets.

wk13_vs_minn_photoblog_041.jpg?itok=C9TK

Whats the deal with this? They were using the same font found everywhere else earlier this season. Could there be some tweaks coming in Seattle?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While watching the Seahawks-Ravens game this morning I noticed Seattle is using a font I've never seen before for the bumpers on their helmets.

wk13_vs_minn_photoblog_041.jpg?itok=C9TK

Whats the deal with this? They were using the same font found everywhere else earlier this season. Could there be some tweaks coming in Seattle?

It looks like it's their normal wordmark, but vertically stretched almost.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I usually like the fact that the Dolphins went for no sleeve stripe on their current set, because it translates a lot better to fan jerseys as you don't have the regular vs capped sleeve issue.

But my god, they have never ever looked so good.

Even with the unfavourable exchange rate to Australia, i'm buying a Landry jersey right now.

$145 shipped from the NFLshop is better than I was expecting :)

Its amazing that a team made as late as 2002 came out with a set that hasn't been changed, and doesn't need to be. Its a wonderful thing

Agreed. The Panthers came into the league in 1995 and have only slightly tweaked their logo. It's nice when teams not only get it right on the first try but also recognise that they have.

Looking at you, Jacksonville.

Its amazing that a team made as late as 2002 came out with a set that hasn't been changed, and doesn't need to be. Its a wonderful thing

If I may be pedantic, I'd love to see the Texans go to their red jerseys as their primary uniforms (and possibly a white helmet). But that's it.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I'd like to see the Texans try red jersey/white pants/blue socks combo just once. I think it'd look great.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 15 (Part1)
Buccaneers @ Rams
xeCHdo6.pngNd5Pg9B.png
Jets @ Cowboys
OEiIFzy.jpgujr821B.jpg
Bears @ Vikings
AxLZloc.jpg536r0be.jpg
Falcons @ Jaguars
pPejS4d.jpgvoHInJq.jpg
Texans @ Colts
3ScmRHH.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg

Archived