canzman

2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

I'd be shocked if the Eagles aren't in all black this week.

I think they would have been, whether the game was flexed or not.

Saints will be in all black as well.

Bengals/49ers

Eagles confirm all-black unis vs Arizona

The Dolphins look fantastic. They look like the Miami Dolphins again instead of some team that's sponsored by a cruise line. Perfection.

CWOjaIiWIAAQlnp.jpg

It's a shame that it only took until the very early 1st quarter and they're already ruined with the stupid Nike sweat stains.

Too bad they didn't have the other style jersey/fabric made for them, the one that Green Bay wears.

The black cleats look great.

Finally the Dolphins look like the Dolphins again. I still can't see how they could possibly justify switching away from the animated dolphin wearing a helmet logo. That logo IS the Dolphins. Anything else is just wrong. The current crap logo package makes that team so utterly forgettable.

But, one BIG issue. Has anyone else noticed the absolutely BRUTAL placement of the decal on the helmets tonight? Tannehill in particular looks ridiculous.

Wow, I was a fan of the new Dolphins uniforms but those are just fantastic. A couple minor tweaks and that should be their primary. The colors are just so perfect.

There's something very different about the Dolphins stadium that I just can't quite figure out what it is. First time seeing a Miami home game this season. Did they make renovations for this year?

There's something very different about the Dolphins stadium that I just can't quite figure out what it is. First time seeing a Miami home game this season. Did they make renovations for this year?

Yes, they did. And that's just the first phase of the renovation.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newstadium.html

Even with the striping inconsistencies, the Dolphins' throwback uniforms are great. I hope that the Steelers can take a cue from the 'Fins and the Hawkeyes, because their jersey striping isn't complete.

The Dolphins look beautiful. They just need to use those uniforms, with the 90's-00's logo, make the face mask aqua/teal, make a white uniform to match and they'll be set.

Oh okay. I like what the Dolphins are doing with their stadium. Wish more North American open air stadiums had European style canopies overhead. Sitting in a stadium on a cold, rainy day sucks. At least take the rain out of the equation for the loyal fans.

The Dolphins look like the Dolphins again and I can't stop looking at them. They look so much better than their current garbage it's a shame they have to go back to wearing that trash next week.

After this season we'll have two more years of the Tramp Stamps and that will have fulfilled the 5 year rule. Hopefully management gets the hint from the fans and goes back to an updated version of what we're seeing tonight. This throwback has some flaws that I wouldn't want to see every game, but this is something to build off of.