2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Too bad they didn't have the other style jersey/fabric made for them, the one that Green Bay wears.

All that would do is make the sweat stains even larger. The entire front of those jerseys are covered in mesh as opposed to some random panels. I get to watch the phenomenon every time my Panthers wear our blue alts.

camnewton1130-1.jpg?w=610.

UUkgTjb.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I see of the Browns' new set, the more I dislike the new shade of orange. In many lighting conditions, it looks almost red. It just doesn't complement their shade of brown at all. While I'm probably in the minority here, I thought that orange jersey/brown pants combo was their worst look of the year.

I will say that when paired with white and with brown relegated to an accent color, the orange is a little more palatable. I do hope we see the white jersey/orange pants/brown socks combo at some point, if not this weekend at Seattle, then next week at KC.

I am not always a fan of throwbacks, and I do kinda like the Dolphins new look. But that does not matter, these were great - wipes out my opinion. Pefect color of aqua, just enough orange, and classic stripes on a modern cut of uniform. My humble suggestions:

1, Wear last night's uniform at least twice a year for prime time games.

2. Wear the all whites for the other home games.

3. Wear the aqua pants on the road for day games.

4. All aqua once ONLY on color rush Thursday, with matching socks (of course)

5. Wait out three more years until the throwbacks can be permanent.

The Dolphins should just wear teal for ALL home games.

The reason why so many people dislike their current look is because they wear all white, all year long. Its as boring as their football team is. If they wore throwembacks in all white, all year long, they'd suck too.

There is one team in the NFL that should wear white at home. That's Dallas. A few can wear white for a couple early season games. That's it.

Miami hasn't done jack crap for a long time now so its time to change up their antiquated uniform choices for home games. And for the love of God, wear the teal pants some. Its not gonna kill anyone.

There's something very different about the Dolphins stadium that I just can't quite figure out what it is. First time seeing a Miami home game this season. Did they make renovations for this year?

Yes, they did. And that's just the first phase of the renovation.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newstadium.html

WOW, that stadium will look - and be - incredible.

There's something very different about the Dolphins stadium that I just can't quite figure out what it is. First time seeing a Miami home game this season. Did they make renovations for this year?

Yes, they did. And that's just the first phase of the renovation.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newstadium.html

WOW, that stadium will look - and be - incredible.

Looks very european. I'm glad they got rid of the orange seats. The teal looks so much better.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I am not always a fan of throwbacks, and I do kinda like the Dolphins new look. But that does not matter, these were great - wipes out my opinion. Pefect color of aqua, just enough orange, and classic stripes on a modern cut of uniform. My humble suggestions:

1, Wear last night's uniform at least twice a year for prime time games.

---Considering their piss-poor record, doubtful they are going to get two primetime games anytime soon.

2. Wear the all whites for the other home games.

---Haven't worn aqua for a home day game since January 1995 playoff contest (Joe Montana's final game)

3. Wear the aqua pants on the road for day games.

---Yep

4. All aqua once ONLY on color rush Thursday, with matching socks (of course)

---Sure, why not.

5. Wait out three more years until the throwbacks can be permanent.

---Two more seasons actually, they can change after 2017.

Dolphins looked great last night, although I do still prefer the updated dolphin from the 90's.

I fully agree and mentioned this in another thread.

The dolphin was all one color in 1966 with poor clarity and it looks too clipart-like, it just doesn't stand out well.

Use the uniforms exactly as we saw them on Monday night, with the black cleats.

Which style of the sunburst to use I'm really not sure, either style would work fine, but the brighter orange in 1997 matches the uniforms better ...

Use the dolphin that was polished up with much better clarity starting in 1997, and then you have a total winner.

Their alternate logo with the dolphin and the football from 1997 would also look good joined with one of the sunbursts.

........Original 1966: ................Updated in 1997: ........ Alternate 1997 logo:

870.gif875.gif879.gif

The only thing I feel they got right with the rebranding in 2013 is the new word-mark below, which all they'd have to do

is change it from the teal to the real aqua.

2426_miami_dolphins-wordmark-2013.png

Archived