2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time the Dolphins aqua for a 1:00 home day game since 12/15/1973 vs Detroit.

Is that true? Seems hard to believe.

Dolphins to wear aqua for a home day game for the first time since 12/31/94 playoff contest vs. Chiefs (Joe Montana's final game)

pic

Wth y r they wearing all aqua

Maybe somebody in the front office got the message that all white at home at every day game is not what the fans want.

I'm betting the fans would prefer a winner in whatever color scheme the Dolphins choose to wear.

It's where I sit.

The Seahawks will go "Wolf" grey against Arizona this week. Their pictures for "the day before" on social media have been featuring them in the all grey they wore last year at Arizona (and won) as well as previously at San Francisco. I thought I was on to something only to see that the team posted their weekly Madden clip featuring the uniform combo sometime yesterday. Turns out I'd make a pretty #@$% detective!

SEAsig.png

They should wear the aqua pants with the throwback jerseys. That'd be a beautiful look.

The throwback jerseys are a significantly different shade of aqua than the current aqua pants. It'd look pretty terrible.

FWIW, I kinda like the all-aqua for a last-home-game occasion.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Sorry gang I was out of town and really didn't have access to update this thread for the last 2 weeks. Here are the final two weeks of the regular season.

Regular Season Week 16 (Part1)

Chargers @ Raiders

JcoyC8R.jpgq5IH53Q.jpg

Redskins @ Eagles

0gyqOMw.jpgSRg1TmU.jpg

Patriots @ Jets

YooK6Kv.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg

Texans @ Titans

3ScmRHH.jpgW6VRhAb.jpg

Browns @ Chiefs

NZtooKy.jpgmYnedIX.jpg

Archived