2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Dolphins looked great!

So did the Bills.

The Bills socks being royal blue at the top rather than white still irritates me to no end when the blue pants are worn..

As far as the Dolphins go, their throwback uniforms are genuine aqua, but their new look and what they wore yesterday is nothing but teal green to me. I thought that was a very poor rebranding they did, they should have left the color and logo alone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Post Season Wild Card Round (BYES: Broncos, Patriots, Panthers, Cardinals)
Packers @ Redskins
jQKByxE.jpgoHoxmWU.jpg
Steelers @ Bengals
3xSXvL0.jpg7zfAlVi.jpg
Chiefs @ Texans
QNCH4JG.jpgWayLMFj.jpg
Seahawks @ vikings
WuhMmhc.jpg536r0be.jpg

The Seahawks have never used grey pants in the postseason, so I doubt they'll start this year. Though they might try that combo for luck, and it's also worth noting they've used the white jerseys three times in the postseason, while they've used the blue one five times.

This is the first time I can think of in the last 15-20 years the fins have worn aqua at home during a day game..unless someone can tell me I'm wrong...

The last time was vs the Chiefs in the playoffs. It was Joe Montana's last game. (93 i think?)

Bengals will likely be in all black, I'd guess. They lost a few weeks ago wearing black/white to Pitt and its a night game. Yes they lost the last 2 times they wore all black in the playoffs, but they haven't won no matter what they've worn (if you are into the superstition nonsense).

And the Texans wore all navy the last time they hosted a playoff game. And they won that game. I'd guess they go that route again.

Archived