2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per twitter - Seahawks in white tops and blue pants this week - changing things up from last month's game in Minn. Three road games to the SB, an opportunity to show us each road combination in succession. I predict all white look in SB50.

Per twitter - Seahawks in white tops and blue pants this week - changing things up from last month's game in Minn. Three road games to the SB, an opportunity to show us each road combination in succession. I predict all white look in SB50.

Yes, the Panthers and/or Cardinals will probably wear all white in the SB.

Since they have to visit Carolina where the Panthers like to go mono-white at home during the playoffs, I am thinking Seattle will counter with mono-blue.

I hate us wearing all blue on the road - SB49 was first time (technically we were the home team, but it was not really at home), and then at Dallas this year. Always wore Blue over Gray before.

I will guess Carolina will be in Black, and us in all white.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.
Post Season Divisional Round
Chiefs @ Patriots
QNCH4JG.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Packers @ Cardinals
jQKByxE.jpgcmSvh9b.jpg
Seahawks @ Panthers
6FXmSAP.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg
Steelers @ Broncos
3xSXvL0.jpgfHT1JHx.jpg

I must be one of the few, but I love the white on white look for Carolina. I think it's their best look.

I agree.

As for superstition. Odds are odds. Maybe the players feel better in the all whites and perform just a fraction of a bit better. Regardless of why they do well in a particular color, etc, doesn't discount the fact that they have proven to have done better in those colors. Why did the Steelers go with white in the Super Bowl years ago? Maybe the color didn't matter. Maybe they just wanted consistency. Maybe they felt they performed better when thinking they were the road team and wanted to keep the trend. Regardless for the choice, the result is still the result.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.
Seahawks @ Panthers
mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

I'm willing to bet the Seahawks wear gray pants, which they've done every time they wear blue on the road.

spacer.png

Archived