2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while typically the Panthers wear black jerseys the 2nd half of season for home games, they opted for white this week vs SEA since they won in white (on the road) earlier this season.

*homer disclaimer: as a Charlotte native i think the Panthers are one of the few teams that have great uniform combos, whether white on white, black on silver, blue on silver, and even the "color rush" blue on blue wasn't as terrible as first thought. i'm just not a fan of the black on black that others on this forum favor, looks too plain and void of style.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Seahawks @ Panthers
mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

I'm willing to bet the Seahawks wear gray pants, which they've done every time they wear blue on the road.

Which they should also do every time they wear blue at home...

I hate superstitions like that. Why does the NFL not make a clear rule? Only colored jerseys for the home team. Including Dallas. No exception. No "white for summer games to beat the heat". No "White because we won earlier this year on the road." This needs to stop. Pick one jersey for home games and stick with it.

I hate superstitions like that. Why does the NFL not make a clear rule? Only colored jerseys for the home team. Including Dallas. No exception. No "white for summer games to beat the heat". No "White because we won earlier this year on the road." This needs to stop. Pick one jersey for home games and stick with it.

Who is this hurting? If a team likes two different looks, who is to say they can't wear them both at home?

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Seahawks @ Panthers
mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

I'm willing to bet the Seahawks wear gray pants, which they've done every time they wear blue on the road.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe they're allowed to in the playoffs. I think it is considered a 3rd uniform.

Seahawks @ Panthers
mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

I may be wrong, but I don't believe they're allowed to in the playoffs. I think it is considered a 3rd uniform.

There are no rules for which pants a team chooses to wear. but they must stick with either standard home or standard road jersey

Go A's!

The Panthers all whites are easily, their worst look. And they wear it all the damn time. Again a silver helmet with white jerseys/white pants and baby blue socks isn't good. Never has been and never will be.

And their best look (the all blacks with blue socks) they never wear. I guess their senile owner doesn't like them or something.

They could have worn pink polka dots last year in the playoffs and beaten the Cardinals with Ryan Lindley at QB. Superstition be damned.

The Panthers all whites are easily, their worst look. And they wear it all the damn time. Again a silver helmet with white jerseys/white pants and baby blue socks isn't good. Never has been and never will be.

And their best look (the all blacks with blue socks) they never wear. I guess their senile owner doesn't like them or something.

They could have worn pink polka dots last year in the playoffs and beaten the Cardinals with Ryan Lindley at QB. Superstition be damned.

Agreed big time. Mr. Richardson don't give a darn about what the coaches, players, fans, etc think. He, as a member of relocation committee, just wants to make sure they get a Los Angeles team (if it means stealing it from a city that shouldn't have it taken away from them), and make sure the Panthers wear all white at home in 30s degree weather in Charlotte just to upset the fan base there. That's okay he will get both extremes.

Seahawks @ Panthers
mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

The Seahawks will wear all blue count on it. In fact I will mortgage my house if they don't wear all blue come Sunday (but I won't I am no fool).

So, should the Panthers advance to the Super Bowl wearing all white, the AFC Champion would have the option of wearing white jerseys as the home team and force the Panthers to wear black.

The Steelers will likely be the only team to do so, because well they did it before as a 6 seed and wore white throughout the postseason including Super Bowl 40 as the "home" team. So I should root for a Steelers-Panthers Super Bowl matchup.

Seahawks @ Panthers

mls7H9g.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg

The Seahawks will wear all blue count on it. In fact I will mortgage my house if they don't wear all blue come Sunday (but I won't I am no fool).

I wouldn't be so sure. In the last two games they've played in Carolina and worn blue jerseys, they've used the grey pants. In fact, they never used anything but grey pants against in Charlotte (only other game they went gray-out.)

Blue over Gray and white over Gray are the only Seahawk combos that are the least bit acceptable IMO. With every other look,all I can see is all the piled on nonsense... patterns, chest stripes, those shoulder inserts that have the sole purpose of showcasing the Nike logo... excessively excessive excess. At least with the Gray pants, the numbers and pants match, and we don't have monochrome thrown into the mix on top of everything else.

It's a shame, Packers-Cardinals should be one of those classic, top-of-the-list old school matchups, just like Packers-Bears or Chiefs-Raiders are. But as long as Arizona insists on dressing like the Arena League, it'll never be as great as it should be.

I mean, in my opinion? This is gorgeous:

040423_tilman_vmed.grid-4x2.jpg

hi-res-d427c71442e3c83d4c54da7b35182654_

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived