2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh,   Navy/Orange/White/Navy   vs   Silver/White/White/Lt. Blue  . Too many light colors for me. Wish the Panthers were allowed to go black against the orange. Or go crazy and pair their color rush jerseys with silver pants. Or even white jerseys with color rush pants and black socks. I don't know, I'm dreaming now.

11 hours ago, mjd77 said:

I know there's zero chance of it happening, but why not pair the orange jersey with the blue pants?  I don't think it's that big of a deal that the side panels wouldn't match. 

It's a huge deal. That side panel is the key identifying element of that uniform and having contrasting stripe colors would ruin it. Plus it's a bad idea to dress like a high school team in the biggest football game of the year. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

14 hours ago, kroywen said:

It's been said a million times, but the Panthers' white uniforms would look so much better with silver pants. They don't look bad, as it is, but silver pants would really complete the look.

To be honest, I wish the Panthers would wear silver pants exclusively, and would make the blue jersey (i.e. the one they wore for Color Rush) their primary home uniform.  The blue is a superior jersey to the black. Silver/blue/silver with either blue or black socks (either would work) would be perfect.

I think their blue is just different enough from the Lions' to differentiate the two teams (not that that matters a ton, in my mind).

I agree with the aesthetic argument being made here, but the Panthers already look enough like the Lions as is. . 

This will be only the 5th time the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers have ever played each other. Here's every one of their matchups:

0ap2000000093102_gallery_600.jpg

muhsin_muhammad_2008_12_14.jpg

51498132-tight-end-michael-gaines-the-ca

nov-1997-quarterback-kerry-collins-of-th

That's regular season. I'm not going to bother looking up to see if they've ever played in the preseason. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Super Bowl 50
Panthers @ Broncos
y3H9ffH.jpgAOwPanO.jpg

Remember what happened to the Broncos two years after they lost Super Bowl 22? They got blown out by Joe Montana's Niners wearing the orange tops. I don't really think Denver will win in two weeks cuz' they will suffer the same fate as they did against Seattle two years ago! 

whoa bombshell. This Broncos bunch didn't strike me as superstitious, but look at that.

Now begin the speculation about the Panthers pants color. I bet $100 they wear silver and it will look great.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived