C-Squared

1999 Unused Titans Concept Jerseys (Pics)

nyfdk2.jpg

9h4774.jpg

Both are currently listed on eBay... the sleeve stripes are interesting, but I think they made the right choice with the jersey they chose.

Glad they picked the set they currently have, although their current look could use a refresh. This unused set just looks too plain, IMO.

I think we are all happy they went with the set they eventually wore on the field.

Nope. I disagree. These are better. I dislike other-colored shoulders compared to the main uniform color

I am a season ticket holder for them and the stripes are based off the state flag. and it looks alright but some combination of the 2 could be outstanding.

I personally prefer the shoulder yoke. The perfect solution to the problem of disappearing sleeves - wish my Packers would bring it back.

I am a season ticket holder for them and the stripes are based off the state flag. and it looks alright but some combination of the 2 could be outstanding.

What am I missing?

tennessee.gif

Columbia blue belongs in Houston.

Nashville shoulda got the red and blue expansion team in 1997 to match their state flag.

What am I missing?

tennessee.gif

Thats exactly what i was thinking

I can't stand the shoulder yokes they ended up going with, but I love their number font. In other words, really wish they would've gone with this set.

We are talking about the prototypes not the current jerseys

Gotcha. Well neither design evokes the flag's stripes to me, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The jersey is better than what the currently have imo. Would be nice to see a modernized version of these for a new set, which they desperately need as they have maybe the most out-dated uniforms in the league.