Supersonics

NOLAPelicans23

Well...this is a start. I would definitely suggest getting this cleaned up with a computer program. Right now I think this has potential. But please, please, please don't do unnecessary gray or black. That would just ruin the look.

Well...this is a start. I would definitely suggest getting this cleaned up with a computer program. Right now I think this has potential. But please, please, please don't do unnecessary gray or black. That would just ruin the look.

I can get rid of the gray but sadly cant post it and thanks

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

I have nothing to say about this. Did you really think this was worth posting? The quality is extremely bad. Yes, the idea is interesting but why put this up? This needs A LOT of work before I say anything constructive.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

The S is completely behind the Space Needle. I would interweave it with the needle to give it more cohesiveness. My biggest advice would be to try and do this hand-drawn and then try to either find someone to vectorize it, or do it yourself. Study logos and take notes on composition, resolution, color, and then you will see why there are negative comments about this. Members are so immersed in good looking concepts and logos and it is very much a competition in the design realm. Push yourself to get better and know that negative comments should drive you to improve, not give up or become defensive.

While I think this is a good, natural concept for any Seattle team, the current presentation is very similar to a dollar sign ($), untentionally or not.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

I have nothing to say about this. Did you really think this was worth posting? The quality is extremely bad. Yes, the idea is interesting but why put this up? This needs A LOT of work before I say anything consThat

That isn't helping me in any way. I knew it needed cleaning up. This is my first concept. I just want to see what I can improve. I understand that your a long time user on this website but everyone gave me some advice.

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

Archived