My Custom Game Covers

TornadoGTS

Here's my latest 2, both for NBA 2K16....

Lebron James (Click Pic)

LBJ2K16PS4Cover3.png

Kemba Walker (Click Pic)

Kemba2K16PS4Cover.png

....and an alternate version with what I think they should've done with their unis, white numbers with teal trim

Kemba2K16PS4CoverAlt.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks better than the real covers

Thanks, mission accomplished.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

looks better than the real covers

Agreed

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I guess you can say that I'll take suggestions, as in throw a name out there for consideration, but I'm not taking requests in the normal sense. These take time for me to make, these arent the quick 10 minute jobs you see these kids posting on Instagram and Twitter lol. I'm gonna try to get what I can though, my initial plan was trying to do one for each team, but that probably wont workout.

Andrew Wiggins (Click Pic)

AWiggins2K16PS4Cover.png

I'd love to see a Gronk madden cover if you are doing madden covers as well to see what could have been

EA Sports actually made one....

GronkEACover.jpg

Andre Drummond (Click Pic)

AndreDrummondNBA2K16PS4Cover.png

Archived