TornadoGTS

My Custom Game Covers

I'd love to see a Gronk madden cover if you are doing madden covers as well to see what could have been

EA Sports actually made one....

GronkEACover.jpg

oh, didn't know. Thanks though

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to include pictures of college/high school and previous teams in the background? It seems weird that Wiggins is sporting a Cavs jersey in the back, even though he never played a minute for them.

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to include pictures of college/high school and previous teams in the background? It seems weird that Wiggins is sporting a Cavs jersey in the back, even though he never played a minute for them.

The real 2K16 covers have pics of the player in college and on previous teams. Granted I know Wiggins didnt actually play for them, but I figured it would be nice just to mix it up a little.

Madden 16 Big Ben

I would be very interested in how you make these, because these are awesome.

These are great. Do you have a photoshop template with the overlay stuff?

I have a blank template that I made for general use, but the background and all that is my own custom thing.

Photoshop and a lot of editing skills. I've been doing these for a while now so I've learned a lot over the years, but most of it is working on the player, adding effects/lighting, color correcting, patching and just editing whatever you can to try to make it look the best it can. As for the cover itself, that just depends whether or not you want to make a custom layout or stick directly to the real cover, in the case a mix of both.

These are great. Do you have a photoshop template with the overlay stuff?

I have a blank template that I made for general use, but the background and all that is my own custom thing.

Photoshop and a lot of editing skills. I've been doing these for a while now so I've learned a lot over the years, but most of it is working on the player, adding effects/lighting, color correcting, patching and just editing whatever you can to try to make it look the best it can. As for the cover itself, that just depends whether or not you want to make a custom layout or stick directly to the real cover, in the case a mix of both.

Would you be opposed to releasing your blank template?

Could you make NBA Live 16 (PS4) covers for Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson and Paul George? Something similar to 2K16, with their three cover players.

If you're taking requests, I'd love a DeAndre Yedlin FIFA 15 cover for Xbox 360.

I'd love to see a Gronk madden cover if you are doing madden covers as well to see what could have been

EA Sports actually made one....

GronkEACover.jpg

Not sure how accurate this is... ball seems a little too big... :shocked:

(Sorry, I'm a Dolphins' fan...)

EA Sports actually made one....GronkEACover.jpg

Not sure how accurate this is... ball seems a little too big... :shocked:

(Sorry, I'm a Dolphins' fan...)

yeah Gronks balls are pretty big. ?

Could you make a blank template for FIFA and other video games?

if you're taking requests, a Mudiay for 2K and von miller madden would be sick

I plan on making covers and temps for all the games, takes time though and I try to focus on 1 or 2 games at a time.

I plan on making covers and temps for all the games, takes time though and I try to focus on 1 or 2 games at a time.

Fair enough.