flipdesignstudio

LA Clippers Rebrand Concept

After being underwhelmed with the recent Los Angeles Clippers rebrand, I put together what I feel is a much better representation of the nautical Clippers brand… with a throwback to the unique sky blue/orange colorway from the Buffalo/San Diego days of the ‘70s. The franchise's 3 locations are symbolized by the 3 diagonal stripes in the primary logo. Would love to get some feedback. Thanks

LAClippersRebrandFLIP.jpg

when I did my own rebrand, I envisioned the light blue and some orange. I also had red, but you thought like I did. therefore, I am a fan of this. solid work

Drop the ball lines from the primary and I'd say it's close to flawless. Just a tad busy, as is.

The little flag could be dropped too, it looks odd flapping the in the same direction that the ship is.

I think they should go back to a more nautical base, and you did it well.

This is my boy right here!!! He puts out good work each time! (Killed that Chicago Bulls Chicago flag concept years ago)

this Clippers logo is beautiful and I love the small little things like the "LAC" in the sails and anchor

SOLID! very nice, i am not fan of the color palette but i love the concept especially the angle.