LA CLIPPERS REDESIGN CONCEPT

OmegaRed

As other's have said, these logos are incredible. I'd rather have the ship-in-ball logo as the primary and the anchor as a tertiary, but the logos are great! For the uniforms, I'm not so sure the NBA would allow them being two colors. I think they would look better if they were just like a regular basketball uniform with home whites, away reds, and alt blues (not a fan of the black). Great job on the logos though!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Like everyone else, I am a big fan of the logos, but not the uniforms.

You have the hard part done, though... Those logos are all very nice.... I like them all, and can see them used successfully with uniforms and things like shirts, caps, etc. Fantastic work!

I am not even an NBA fan, and I would have no problem wearing a t-shirt or ball cap with the anchor or roundel logo.

You could use the logos on the jerseys and/or shorts... So I think the uniforms will be much easier to fix and I am looking forward to your next iteration.

In my opinion, the secondary should be the primary logo. The only thing that I would change on it is to have it say Clippers on the bottom and Los Angeles on the top, otherwise it looks like Clippers Los Angeles, sorta like the Thunder logo.

Also, I would try and implement that gold color into the jerseys somehow. Maybe on an alternate.

4511.gif

9807907-large.jpg

Jax%20Armada%20FC.png

Sort of reminds me of the Columbus Clippers and Jacksonville Armada FC...nothing wrong with it.

^^^That being said. The Clippers have never had a logo or brand close to what you've come up with. Great job.

Great job...why is that sooo many good concepts for the Clippers are out there and they went with something that looked like it was designed in 2mins??!! Still baffles me.
shado_logo.gif

Archived