Uniforms for the Women's World Cup Final

jaker52

Ok, these could be better. The numbers aren't readable at all the sash shouldn't go all the way, the numbers are gonna have to either move or have white behind it. For Japan I would of liked to see a crazier color and design the red and gold are just taken from the logo

I don't like the "USA versus Japan.........." thing on the jerseys. Also, no names on the USA one?

That I did because they do it on the real shirts. And the name was honestly a font issue.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This looks like a bit of a rush job if I'm being completely honest. The front numbers are completely hidden in the sash, there are no names on the back of the U.S. jerseys, the Japan kit has the wrong font, and also the Japan women have used pink instead of red in their kits for quite some time, yet you have used an orange-red. I just think you should try and pay attention to detail a little more and revise both of these.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The trim on Japan's should be pink, not red. Pink trim is a signature look for them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ok for those saying pink has been used for a while and that it's a signature look for them, you need to brush up on your kit history. The Japanese have never used pink in their kits until the men's team debut those uniforms leading up to the 2014 World Cup. While I agree that pink or another color should be used just cause that's kinda how Japan is, what I do not agree with are false statements

^^ It's not a false statement, as the Japan women have used pink accents instead of red on their past several kits, including those worn in the 2011 World Cup, 2012 Olympics, and this year's World Cup. So technically what you have said, Wgeddes, is a false statement, not what we have said.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived