2015 CFL Uniforms

docrocket

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yes, the Argos/Ti-Cats Labour Day Classic. The two oldest pro football teams in the world battling it out in traditional, classy uniforms...

05f0444194b34b032e1f888ae8360f60.png

f06bddd7066983e3884e435c0e2ed2c3.png

bdfc2dd12372791df24c9e7f6dea4463.png

47db435acab9c9454474d1503e7232fe.png

4a7e74d1e8be259081f58ceeb72bd533.png

^Keeping hates it so much he's trying to rip it off! Two yards for looking so bad!

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

4a7e74d1e8be259081f58ceeb72bd533.png

^Keeping hates it so much he's trying to rip it off! Two yards for looking so bad!

I hear that if that jersey was made of Shockweb instead, it would be scientifically impossible to grab like that.

In all honesty, though, Toronto's signature series uniform isn't THAT bad for a once or twice a year alternate. If anything, the big logo front and center with the asymmetric numbers on the left chest don't work because the logo is too plain. It's a nice throwback to the 90s for this 90s kid, but I'd rather see the roundel A used, if not an actual Argonaut or boat.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Then this pastweek the re-match:

How much better is the uniform match up?!

crop_21707610720.jpg

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Ottawa wore black in B.C. again

crop_21715654740.jpg

When it comes to their uniforms, I find Ottawa's uniform choices to be very... intriguing. I must say, one thing I like about the CFL as of the past few years is that there are some color vs. color games. I find they are a nice change once in a while, and I love seeing the Blue Bombers in a full time gold road uniform.

:censored: yeah! Royal blue is coming back to the Bombers! But not sure if it will be the retros. Could be a new design with Adidas coming next year.

@cfl_news

According to @BlueandGoldWPG & @BlueBomberTalk, #Bombers will be going to Royal Blue at home & white on the road next season. #CFL #Bombers

crop_21711913536.jpg

That will be an instant improvement. I wonder if they'll go the fauxback/throwback route or with something new in royal blue and gold?

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

:censored: yeah! Royal blue is coming back to the Bombers! But not sure if it will be the retros. Could be a new design with Adidas coming next year.

@cfl_news

According to @BlueandGoldWPG & @BlueBomberTalk, #Bombers will be going to Royal Blue at home & white on the road next season. #CFL #Bombers

That will be an instant improvement. I wonder if they'll go the fauxback/throwback route or with something new in royal blue and gold?

I hope not. The solution is right there in front of them, drop the current primaries and use what they are currently using as alternates. Done.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

@cfl_news

crop_21711913536.jpg

Now that is a nice uniform...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Going full time retro would be the greatest thing to happen to the Bombers since Tom Clements.

I feel the same way. Their throwback is a thing of beauty, though I absolutely love that the Bombers are the only team with a non-white road jersey. I will miss the golden road jersey but I'm happy to give it up for the Bombers to go back to the Royal Blue full time.

@cfl_news

crop_21711913536.jpg

Now that is a nice uniform...

It most certainly is, however, I just hope this is the jersey they are talking about and not some new "innovative" adidas design.

White on road for Winnipeg looks weird. So, used to the gold

Same here. I have grown to really like the gold away jersey. It gives the Bombers not only a unique look in the CFL, but for Professional football as well. There isn't even a team in the NFL with an old gold away jersey, let alone an alternate jersey.

For the first time in my entire account's existence, I have some news to share that hasn't popped up on this site yet. Anyway, the BC Lions have retired their gun-metal alternate jersey and it will not be worn this season. I think this sucks. As a Lions fan, I think that for an alternate jersey, it was really cool. I will miss it.

Archived