Personal branding logo

FGWB

I've been trying to put together a nice little "stamp" to use on my work as a watermark/logo/etc. I've been trying to find a logical way to merge my initials G and W together into a simple, legible logo. I'm not sure how I feel about it, so I've come here to get some other eyes on it and for any advice you might have to offer.

The logo in question is in the center of the roundel, not the roundel itself.

33vz0pf.png

bufg.png

i think the monogram is fine. its strong enough that you dont need anything else around it, but as a badge type of logo you need to be more consistent with your line width. the logo is only made of 3 elements, but each one has a vastly different line width - make the font the same thickness as the circles and you should be good.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i think the monogram is fine. its strong enough that you dont need anything else around it, but as a badge type of logo you need to be more consistent with your line width. the logo is only made of 3 elements, but each one has a vastly different line width - make the font the same thickness as the circles and you should be good.

Makes sense. I guess I was just thinking that the thinner type would allow focus on the center (if I use it all as one) but that makes sense. Also, the monogram is legible? Like I said, I'm just looking for opinions from other eyes, so thanks man.

bufg.png

Somehow someway I see "FGWB", but I think it's good overall!

^^^ yea I saw this immediately

Ditto. Looks great as is, I just think the roundel text could be a little bolder. The inner logo is fantastic.

Archived