Milwaukee Admirals - New Logo & Jerseys Coming Soon

Sec19Row53

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The interlinked "MA" with a hockey stick through it is an illegible mess. Should have anchors on the shoulders instead.

Agreed, replace that MA with the anchor.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Are the side panels mistaken on the away? They look way better on the home looking like an extension of the sleeves patern.

Great catch. It was a mistake - here's what they unveiled at the event.

Screen+Shot+2015-07-15+at+8.55.05+PM+(1)

Go back and check the PDF now - they've updated it so the side stripes match the sleeves.

ads-jerseys-navy.jpg

• 7 months later...

Resurrecting this because.....

Yeah Admirals. As a local representative, thank you for the awesome recognition for our local hockey franchise! 

It's cool to actually win something here. The competition was pretty stacked this year, including from the team that shares the same building as them. 

image.jpeg

packchampionslfroh.png

4 hours ago, KDubK414 said:

Resurrecting this because.....

Yeah Admirals. As a local representative, thank you for the awesome recognition for our local hockey franchise! 

It's cool to actually win something here. The competition was pretty stacked this year, including from the team that shares the same building as them. 

image.jpeg

Wow.  I didn't even know that we did that.

But well-deserved nonetheless.

When did the Majestic XII slip that line item into our budget? I demand answers!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I didn't either until it showed up in my Facebook feed from the team. I was like, Whaaat? That's from my beloved site!!!

packchampionslfroh.png

5 hours ago, the admiral said:

Where's my glass CCSLC award that says "admiral" on it? The AHL proved we can have two!

-font-b-Short-b-font-Tower-Design-6cm-Di

We'll get it etched.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/9/2016 at 2:51 PM, Gothamite said:

Nor did I.  Is there a history anywhere?  I'd like to see what awards (if there are others) there are and the history.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived