Random Soccer Kit Concepts

Filio

Hey, I'm Filio and have been designing football (soccer) kits on and off for about 3 years. I'd say I'm still a beginner but I would still like to share some of my concepts here to get some C&C.

So far, I've only designed in GIMP but I would like to get into Inkscape.

One of my most recent concepts, haven't designed for almost a year prior to that:

FC Aarau (Swiss Second Division).

1555s2b.jpg

I used Berlin Wall's/Aserbaijan23's template for this kit.

Has anybody got tips on designing collars?

Some older concepts:

nw11d1.jpg

4dc8i.jpg

1) CAN I HAVE THE PORTSMOUTH NUMBER FONT? I've been looking all over for it and can't find it.

For your first one, just simply do thick black stripes on the side of the shorts. Half and half I've never liked. The other two perfect, except for kfc's top of the socks. Do one full stripe of each color. Solid work right here

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Just finished another kit. This one is for Mersin Idman Yurdu from the Turkish Süper Lig. I also changed the sponsor as their original one doesn't seem to work with this type of kit.

I'm not too sure about the tricolored collar and about having the red stripes on the back. Suggestions how I could improve these specific things or any other C&C?

xmoapd.jpg

Mersan Idman Yurdu looks the best, but maybe take off the stripes on the back. Just make the numbers bigger and this will be fixed. KFC looks good too, they don't need changes. I'm dissapointed about Portsmouth. They look great, but when I saw all of the sponsors in weird places, it took away from a good kit. The first one is just plain strange. That's the only way you can describe it. Descent job overall.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived