micalpickle

Pittsburgh Penguins third jersey

I like how the penguins looked in their pre-edge jerseys, but I wanted to see how it would turn out in their Pittsburgh gold. Here's my result

e6cfox.png

This looks very 90's. Maybe modernize it a bit and you have a nice alternate uniform for the Penguins.

I like the striping on it and how you used the robo penguin as a shoulder patch.

This looks very 90's. Maybe modernize it a bit and you have a nice alternate uniform for the Penguins.

How do you feel about this version?

mip5jp.jpg

Why should it be the third jersey? Why not the primary home jersey?! Great design, and I like the two different logos together.

Put the 90's logo (which looks anything but robotic) in front and this would be PERFECT.

Which jersey do you want to see it on?

Although I strongly prefer hockey sweaters with a hem stripe (such as their throwback third jersey), I have to say this is a major improvement by returning Vegas gold to that of the Steel City. The only thing I might look at is swapping the white and gold striping.

The first version is better as the angled striping is a better fit for the logo. I also agree with the poster that said this is primary material.

As a flyers fan I can say I hate that.

Just kidding, from a non biased look, I say it's a solid uniform.

C for sure. Robo penguin doesn't work with that design as well.

C for sure. Robo penguin doesn't work with that design as well.

C. He said it

I took some advice about the stripe colors, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Which one do you guys like better?

Option 1:

znlekh.png

Option 2:

64fb5e.jpg

I like the original the best. It includes both of the logos, which are both very nice logos. I don't like having the roundel logo on the newer versions because having stripes that are straight and sharp doesn't match well with a round logo.

Option 1 for sure, should be the home jersey as long as the Bruins don't object. Loving the look of all that Pittsburgh Gold.