Pittsburgh Penguins third jersey

micalpickle

This looks very 90's. Maybe modernize it a bit and you have a nice alternate uniform for the Penguins.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Although I strongly prefer hockey sweaters with a hem stripe (such as their throwback third jersey), I have to say this is a major improvement by returning Vegas gold to that of the Steel City. The only thing I might look at is swapping the white and gold striping.

It would look better if white and yellow were swapped on the stripes, so the large triangle parts were yellow.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the original the best. It includes both of the logos, which are both very nice logos. I don't like having the roundel logo on the newer versions because having stripes that are straight and sharp doesn't match well with a round logo.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived