Anaheim Ducks 3rd Jersey Concept by D3 Designs

D3 Designs

Hey guys, so I deicded to post a concept 3rd jersey I made for the Anaheim Ducks a couple months back. I wanted to create a jersey that would both honor the history of the franchis and still fit the club's current aesthetics. I also wanted to add some features not often seen in current nhl uniforms (the double bent arms and angled sock stripes). Let me know what you guys think.

Anaheim%20Orange%20Pro_zpsq9yaa132.png

jersey%20sig_zps1aiiueko.pngD3%20Banners_zps8gift6us.png

I love the look! My only problem is the colours. That orange and gold clash badly. My suggestion would be - use the Ducks orange and drop the gold in favour of black in some places. I think that would improve the look a lot.

The striping screams Calgary Flames to me. Its like a Flames jersey from 04 was washed improperly and faded from red to orange. That being said, there are definitely some nice things going on here. The logo choices are perfect for a Ducks alternate and the shape of the striping compliments them well. I just can't get past the similarity to the flames. Maybe if the colours were ordered differently or if white wasn't touching gold...

Hey guys, so I deicded to post a concept 3rd jersey I made for the Anaheim Ducks a couple months back. I wanted to create a jersey that would both honor the history of the franchis and still fit the club's current aesthetics. I also wanted to add some features not often seen in current nhl uniforms (the double bent arms and angled sock stripes). Let me know what you guys think.

Anaheim%20Orange%20Pro_zpsq9yaa132.png

I like the idea. But, I'm not sure how I totally feel about it. The angular stripes on the arms are interesting and offer a slight modification to the team's original design. I'm not crazy about the bottom stripes, however. I would try a variation of the original striping pattern on the bottom, but use the angular method you tried on the arms. That might lend some balance. Also, I'm not feeling the gold Ducks emblem. That just seems unnecessary. But, I like utilizing the OC on the shoulders. However, on both sides would be better.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Orange County, they used it in the Stadium Series a few years ago too.

Nothing says hockey like Orange County, California.

But seriously though, did the people on the blog like it?

Well I occasionally write for the DuncksNPucks blog and my editor decided to share my concept. A good portion of our readers asked the same question.

Archived