"Face of the Franchise" Concept T-Shirts

vnardella5

This is a really awesome idea. I could see these selling like hotcakes at team stores and arenas and such! Really great work!

I think in looking at your two examples, I think one suggestion would be to scale down the size of the face a bit. Right now I think the balance is just a tad off because of the size. If it's scaled down a bit, you'll be able to center it a little better and then I think it'll look near perfect.

I also love how you integrated all three Pelicans colors for Davis. Looks really sharp!

If you're still taking requests, a Gordon Hayward one would be sweet! :)

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

This is a really awesome idea. I could see these selling like hotcakes at team stores and arenas and such! Really great work!

I think in looking at your two examples, I think one suggestion would be to scale down the size of the face a bit. Right now I think the balance is just a tad off because of the size. If it's scaled down a bit, you'll be able to center it a little better and then I think it'll look near perfect.

I also love how you integrated all three Pelicans colors for Davis. Looks really sharp!

thanks..i was thinking of selling them but i have yet to find someone or a company to work with

thanks..i was thinking of selling them but i have yet to find someone or a company to work with

You'd have copyright issues on your hands if you tried. You don't own the rights to these players' likenesses, so you can't sell shirts with them on it.

You'd have copyright issues on your hands if you tried. You don't own the rights to these players' likenesses, so you can't sell shirts with them on it.

that doesnt stop the hundreds of people that use James Harden's beard and face on all thier products

that doesnt stop the hundreds of people that use James Harden's beard and face on all thier products

100 wrongs don't make a right. Plus if you're gonna do something illegal, probably best not to post about it on a public forum beforehand. Just as a precaution.

Archived