togqfgyyi1awg0j11cdwdoske.png

unxbrgl8b9nsywyyhn1zfahlr.gif

rs35q8lclpmunn0htxosnqajj.gif

There's no arguing this -- especially compared to what they use now.

san-francisco-49ers-script-logo-primary.

4aol8vndl5r2szhsibci.png

I really wish the Astros would have used this or some sort of modernized version of it on their uniforms when the went back to the blue and orange. What they are wearing now looks like it was ordered from an Eastbay catalog.

This old 49ers wordmark is as beautiful as the Sistine Chapel ceiling or a Hawaiian sunset, as far as I'm concerned. That they've switched to the current wordmark absolutely breaks my heart. I just can't understand it and I never will. Even if they ever went back to the classic one, that moron Jed York would probably insist on modernizing it in some hideous way, thus ruining it. Man, I'm feeling pessimistic today...

1008.png

Maybe I'm biased

989.gif

To each his own, of course, but that one's about as boring as sports wordmarks come.

o27gfthh2h0bwnfh68ho5xhhg.png

4732_los_angeles_clippers-jersey-2014.pn

I really liked that whole identity the Astros had during the 2000's. A lot of people seemed happy to see it go, but I always thought it was unique and attractive. The new one just feels lifeless to me in comparison, especially since they got rid of the shooting star cap logo entirely.

Toronto Maple Leafs have the best one, though I couldn't find a small enough image to post.

I also agree with that 49ers wordmark, so classic, whatever bonehead said "We need one thatz all modern and hip, ya know, western fonts aren't hip no more!" I'd like to meet in a back alley..

Also these

303.gif

379.gif