Fixing ''Die Mannschaft''

Pabig

As a German I obviously was very thrilled when we won the World Cup but the broken jerseys Adidas gave us for the World Cup kinda lessened my excitement. This week I used FIFA 15 to fix the look based on the 2014 Adidas templates with small and big tweaks to the kits.

First I gave Manuel Neuer a classic yellow kit like Toni Schumacher had in the 1986 World Cup. Not much more done there except adjusting the color.

On the home kit I removed all the dark red accents on the cuffs and the collar and I also removed the red sash and replaced it with three smaller sashes in the classic colors of the German flag. I also adjustes the colors on the back stripe accordingly and removed the strange red and gold tones that Adidas used. I also used the classic German look of the black shorts combined with the home kit as it has always been. I also removed the red parts on the socks.

For the away kit I kept the hooped design but now used a two toned green design for the shirt to reflect the classic look used in 2012 and before until the late 90s. Also I used white shorts with green accents and green socks for this set.

now enough of the talk, here are some ingame Screenshots of the set.

w7KFuGh.png

C & C is always welcome!

UPDATE:

I removed the flag pattern at the front of the jersey because it collided too much with the crest. I also made the crest blend in with the jersey.

ixorhw7t.png

Now, this is how the team should look! Good work.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Leaving my bias on personal biases aside and my dislike of the German National team nice uniforms all in all however the Goalkeeper jersey seems like a better fit for Australia whose colors are Green and Gold. I am curious to see how the goalkeeper jersey would look in black or red

Well in soccer goalie shirt colors usually are not tied to team colors, so I used a yellow base as a throwback to this while staying on the current Adidas template.

906997-1.jpg

That is true and is nice for a throwback but to me it doesn't say Germany...The main kits are really nice though

Keeper kits don't have to "say Germany". Does a green keeper kit really fit for the U.S.? Obviously not. What about a red keeper kit for Argentina? Once again, a definite no. I like the fact that the keeper kit he chose is kind of a subtle throwback, but it really doesn't matter what color it is because keeper kits almost never correspond to the team or country's actual colors.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Keeper kits don't have to "say Germany". Does a green keeper kit really fit for the U.S.? Obviously not. What about a red keeper kit for Argentina? Once again, a definite no. I like the fact that the keeper kit he chose is kind of a subtle throwback, but it really doesn't matter what color it is because keeper kits almost never correspond to the team or country's actual colors.

The US's green oddly works but Argentina red is a meh to me. I am just saying I don't think the Gold and Green on the keeper's kit doesn't really work I mean a solid gold would work Hell I could see Navy Blue working. Either way to each their own and it is still a wonderful concept.

Archived