2D/3D NFL in action

Sharpir0

Hi All, I'm currently working on some super slo-mo style 2D animations using still images. Here is a quick proof of concept using the Eddie Lacey image below.

Are there any scenes any of you guys think would make for good super slo-mo sports scenes? I'm thinking as I get the hang of this i'd give the Odel Beckham Catch a go as it'd lend itself well, with enough requests I may use a number to make a compilation.

As ever critique, consideration and comments are always welcomed.

PI-NFL-Eddie-Lacy-010314.jpg

This is really cool. I have more of a back burner idea for one, Antonio Brown drop kicking Spencer Lanning. It would be more funny to see in slow mo than anything else.

But being more serious I'm sure big game moments like the Tyre catch in XLII and the Butler pick in XLIX would be popular.

This is great, how about Terrence Williams on the Cowboys making the game winning TD grab in the NFC Wild Card game against the lions.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

This is so cool! I can definitely see this as a background video while players are being introduced on jumbotrons. Keep up the good work. They will get even better with practice! Maybe you could try Jermaine Gresham's front flip touchdown? Vince Young's pylon dive?

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I've put list together of each so will take a look for some Hi-res shots I can get for each and get to working on the next one! will update here as soon as its complete.

Archived