Sharpir0

2D/3D NFL in action

Hi All, I'm currently working on some super slo-mo style 2D animations using still images. Here is a quick proof of concept using the Eddie Lacey image below.

Are there any scenes any of you guys think would make for good super slo-mo sports scenes? I'm thinking as I get the hang of this i'd give the Odel Beckham Catch a go as it'd lend itself well, with enough requests I may use a number to make a compilation.

As ever critique, consideration and comments are always welcomed.

PI-NFL-Eddie-Lacy-010314.jpg

For me it looks like one of those holographic things that when you flip them up and down, they change positions. Looks cool, but maybe the speed is affecting the overall look of the whole animation. Maybe speed it up a bit?

Amazing work....looks incredible.

Andrew Luck diving TD (2014 WC)

Machom Lloyd game winning interception SB XLIX

This is really cool. I have more of a back burner idea for one, Antonio Brown drop kicking Spencer Lanning. It would be more funny to see in slow mo than anything else.

But being more serious I'm sure big game moments like the Tyre catch in XLII and the Butler pick in XLIX would be popular.

This is great, how about Terrence Williams on the Cowboys making the game winning TD grab in the NFC Wild Card game against the lions.

Amazing work....looks incredible.

Andrew Luck diving TD (2014 WC)

Machom Lloyd game winning interception SB XLIX

U mean Malcolm butler? That's what I was going to say.

If you were doing other sports, I'd say Jeff greens buzzer beater with the celtics against the heat in 2013, Mike trouts home run rob against Baltimore in 2012, and any amazing goalie glove save.

This is awesome! I gotta learn how to do this!!

Allen Robinson vs Michigan catch!

rmjglTO.jpg

Any of Larry Fitzgeralds Long Ball Touchdowns during the cards Super Bowl runs!

This is so cool! I can definitely see this as a background video while players are being introduced on jumbotrons. Keep up the good work. They will get even better with practice! Maybe you could try Jermaine Gresham's front flip touchdown? Vince Young's pylon dive?

Cameron wake doing his sack celebration in current dolphins uniforms

Can you do Mike Jones' "The Tackle" from Super Bowl 34?

and also Great Work! How do you do this?

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I've put list together of each so will take a look for some Hi-res shots I can get for each and get to working on the next one! will update here as soon as its complete.