Miami Marlins uniform tweak

jigokusabre

Simple problem with the Miami Marlins redesign: Too much orange. I get using it as a accent color... but the fact is that a nautically themed team should have a cool color scheme. So... what if the Marlins used the same color scheme but in different proportions.

KzdhJAM.jpg

CdTcIj4.jpg

This is nice! I like this a lot.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Love it, but as far as the actual marlins uniforms go, I don't think its too much orange as much as it is not enough blue. I always thought the marlins' logo should drop the yellow & be just orange/reddish orange & blue. Also, in response to other comments about too many teams having blue, a. this is a much different shade of blue than the typical royal/navy/powder blue that almost every team seems to wear & b. quite a few teams wear orange as well.

Awesome! Although what if instead you diminished the usage of black to an accent color, and pump up the Marlin Blue in equal proportion to the orange. Equal amounts of the blue & orange like in this hat:

img_5713.jpg

Forget about the original teal- that ship's sailed. The new Marlin Blue is an appropriate update on it, and very unique in its own right.

Fantastic. Could you try going back to the real they used previously?

Bg74nlT.jpg

Well done! :shocked::shocked:

I've been beating this drum just about as long as this Marlins' set has been around. That shade of teal, black, and red-orange look awesome together, not to mention the oft-overlooked yellow.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Archived