ESPN Sunday Night Baseball: Baseball Rules(LAD vs SF on pg. 2)

Htown1141

LAD vs SF

For the Dodgers, I wanted to use more red, but I didn't want it to be over the top (that is usually the Dodgers style). So what I did was I changed up the colors a bit and that's really it.

2835564_orig.png

For the Giants, I may have kind of sort of almost really did go a teeny bit crazy with the golden gate bridge. I used the old SF logo used until 1983 and also accidentally did a bfbs (black-for-black-sake). I really need some C&C on this uniform because I don't think it's there yet.

6659349_orig.png

vwJMhvZ.png

I hate to be harsh, but I don't think either the Dodgers' or Giants' uniforms look very good at all. The Dodgers are a primarily blue and white team, and I think the red logo on the caps plus the red socks are a little too much. In addition, your number placement on the front of the jersey really doesn't make any sense, and in result, looks pretty out of place. The red number on the back is okay. Maybe you could make the Dodgers' uniform similar to the road uniform, and utilize the Los Angeles script? The Giants' uniform is really just a mess, and I would suggest going back to the drawing board. The bridge theme is decent is theory, but the execution makes the set look like an eyesore. I think the Orange cap could work for a one-off, but make it so the cap resembles the helmet, and scrap the bridge. And the bridge motif on the sleeves of the jersey really doesn't look too good either. I commend you for trying to go outside the box with the Giants' uniform, but IMO you went way too far outside the box. I would strongly suggest scrapping the bridge theme, and go for a more basic look.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I LOVE the bridge theme.. Put the front number on the Dodgers jersey in its usual place and swap the white and red in the LA cap logo and the Dodgers set is perfect.. For the giants, I'd keep the normal SF logo (one color, all orange) on the jersey.. Maybe consider going to just an orange outline of the bridge on the sleeves if the orange bridge is too "loud" (although it's fine for me), and DO NOT change a thing on that orange cap with the bridge logo.. I'd buy one RIGHT NOW and I don't even like the Giants

I think you could do more to change up the Dodgers a bit. The numbers on the upper right chest don't really make sense.

As for the Giants, I'd say this concept has more potential. The interlocking "SF" don't really work because the black "S" is practically illegible. The bridges on the sleeves are a nice idea but using them on the cap might be overkill.

I agree white vs cream wouldn't work but as individual concepts these are fantastic. I would put the seldom used cursive San Francisco word mark on a black jersey with grey pants. Incorporate the bridge just above the lettering. Black hat with orange bill

Archived