Stuff 'n' Things

Midway

This is a good look for TCU. Maybe add a black alternate following the same template, and this is a nice set. I never liked the red in TCU's colors, but you incorporated well. Nice job.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I think the point was that chrome as a trend is God-awful. Ever since Oregon did them in the Rose Bowl, almost every school that has been working with trendy uniforms (including my Alma Matter) have done some form of chrome on their helmets. It's like doing the B4BS uniforms as well (black for black's sake). TCU hasn't done a bad job with chrome helmets, but at this point, it's a tiring trend.

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

i liked either matte or gloss helmets it is very simple but chrome helmets is bit too much the last thing i wanted to see is Tampa Bay Buccaneers' helmet, I just dunno how they went with full chrome helmets! They are just f-ugly big time as their helmets almost doesn't match the uniforms at all

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Would there be any logos on the sleeves? I think the TCU w/frog would look good there

Maybe in the future.

But the Frogs have already debut their new (possibly just add-ons to current, but new) uniforms. And the less said about those, the better.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Would there be any logos on the sleeves? I think the TCU w/frog would look good there

Maybe in the future.

But the Frogs have already debut their new (possibly just add-ons to current, but new) uniforms. And the less said about those, the better.

Eh F it. They would make for an interesting matchup when they get upset in Lubbock ;)
Midway.png

Maybe in the future.

Eh F it. They would make for an interesting matchup when they get upset in Lubbock ;)

I hope that happens.

The stripes make a return to the jersey sleeves. A special emphasis on purple and a nod to the area with the pants stripe stars.

NU15_zps0wd53e2j.png

Do y'all think this works?

I dont mind it but I think its a tad bit boring without black, but overall I like the concept.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

Since there was unanimous praise for Northwestern I'm going to move on (well eliminating black was a pain so I may revisit that).

UMD15_zpsja2815ry.png

Here's Under Amour's flagship school. As you can see the turtle shell is back and the occassional blackout rounds out the set.

Midway.png

Archived