Sign in to follow this  
Midway

Stuff 'n' Things

I think this is a happy medium. I was hoping to distinguish them further from Northwestern but who knows, I might tackle them next. Thoughts?

TCU15_zpsul9qcc6r.png

Love it! I normally hate red in all TCU uniforms, but you nailed the application of it here!

The red for TCU's uniforms is really hard to incorporate with their colors, but this works. I would love to see you make a black-out alternate uniform too

Finallllllllllyyyyyyy somebody understand that chrome helmets are God awful. Plus the uniforms are nice, I really like how the black's use was lessened.

This is a good look for TCU. Maybe add a black alternate following the same template, and this is a nice set. I never liked the red in TCU's colors, but you incorporated well. Nice job.

Finallllllllllyyyyyyy somebody understand that chrome helmets are God awful.

These are "God awful"...?

6bc86a54247703d3d10c81a1ca021a02.jpg

8176463678_ee533bf41e_b.jpg

be566077f29cb8e2754f1ea0ec4a3e36.jpg

I think the point was that chrome as a trend is God-awful. Ever since Oregon did them in the Rose Bowl, almost every school that has been working with trendy uniforms (including my Alma Matter) have done some form of chrome on their helmets. It's like doing the B4BS uniforms as well (black for black's sake). TCU hasn't done a bad job with chrome helmets, but at this point, it's a tiring trend.

Yes, I think so. I think the old shiny glossy helmets look good, but the chrome is just bad imo. I know it's a small opinion, but it's how I feel

Love the use of the frogskin on the caps, perfect.

And I am not a fan of chrome, but TCU has done it far better htn most.

The SMU chrome is horrid.

And really not a fan of matte either,,, Chrome better than matte, and my school now wears matte black.

i liked either matte or gloss helmets it is very simple but chrome helmets is bit too much the last thing i wanted to see is Tampa Bay Buccaneers' helmet, I just dunno how they went with full chrome helmets! They are just f-ugly big time as their helmets almost doesn't match the uniforms at all

Would there be any logos on the sleeves? I think the TCU w/frog would look good there.

Would there be any logos on the sleeves? I think the TCU w/frog would look good there

Maybe in the future.

But the Frogs have already debut their new (possibly just add-ons to current, but new) uniforms. And the less said about those, the better.

Would there be any logos on the sleeves? I think the TCU w/frog would look good there

Maybe in the future.

But the Frogs have already debut their new (possibly just add-ons to current, but new) uniforms. And the less said about those, the better.

Eh F it. They would make for an interesting matchup when they get upset in Lubbock ;)

Maybe in the future.

Eh F it. They would make for an interesting matchup when they get upset in Lubbock ;)

I hope that happens.

Like this. This is sharp. Don't get the hate towards the chrome. Some teams do it better than others but I personally am a fan of the look.

The stripes make a return to the jersey sleeves. A special emphasis on purple and a nod to the area with the pants stripe stars.

NU15_zps0wd53e2j.png

Do y'all think this works?

The stripes make a return to the jersey sleeves. A special emphasis on purple and a nod to the area with the pants stripe stars.

NU15_zps0wd53e2j.png

Do y'all think this works?

I dont mind it but I think its a tad bit boring without black, but overall I like the concept.

Since there was unanimous praise for Northwestern I'm going to move on (well eliminating black was a pain so I may revisit that).

UMD15_zpsja2815ry.png

Here's Under Amour's flagship school. As you can see the turtle shell is back and the occassional blackout rounds out the set.

As a terps fan, I feel there should be more of the flag involved. As far as Northwestern you did a perfect job, clean and classic.