Stuff 'n' Things

Midway

Please confirm you want more of the Maryland FLAG involved JTswag?

Midway - all of these have been really good so far.

Yes, I was serious when I said that. I didn't mean that I wanted it like how it's been over these last couple years of chaos. Personally I would like to see something similar to our basketball uniforms.

Please confirm you want more of the Maryland FLAG involved JTswag?

Midway - all of these have been really good so far.

Yes, I was serious when I said that. I didn't mean that I wanted it like how it's been over these last couple years of chaos. Personally I would like to see something similar to our basketball uniforms.

i think he's commenting on the fact that you said you wanted more "FAG" involved.. I dont know that anyone wants that

I think you either need the turtle shell or flag pattern, you can't have both or the whole thing looks cluttered.

This was my line of thinking. I tend to prefer for college uniform designs to reflect the school identities with only slight nods to the locale. I also kept things on the cleaner end here since Maryland has been switching things up a bit too much these past few years. I suppose adding a white helmet option wouldn't hurt.

Midway.png

I think maybe some simple/traditional uniform elements could be incorporated, but in a very "Maryland-y" sort of way.. Like a normal medium-thick sleeve stripe and pants stripe, but on one side, it would be the yellow/black checker pattern, and on the other side would be the red/white medieval looking pattern..

I think maybe some simple/traditional uniform elements could be incorporated, but in a very "Maryland-y" sort of way.. Like a normal medium-thick sleeve stripe and pants stripe, but on one side, it would be the yellow/black checker pattern, and on the other side would be the red/white medieval looking pattern..

Co-sign. I favor the flag over the the terrapin elements. A white helmet is the best look for Maryland, imo.

UMD15_zpsvgpte8gq.png

A slight update. I may put some flag elements into the black alt but I like the home and away as is.

Onto the SEC

SC15_zpsysbb9fmg.png

Doesn't stray too far from the usual S. Carolina look I think, except for the logo switch. I never thought the block C looked too good. The tapered striping is supposed to sort of emulate feathers. The sleeve stripes ni particular angle upwards at the back but it's not visible so I'll throw in a better look when I have the time. Thanks for looking.

Midway.png

This is a good look for Carolina. My preference would be a white numeral on the home jerseys (outlined in black); I know your template doesn't assist with this, but would your helmet stripes exaggerate the "feathers" idea on the rear of the helmet? It might be good to up the stripes to five instead of three.

Very nice, though.

Archived