CAR

CHI

CIN

CLE

DAL

DEN

DET

GB

Here's my nfl field redo project! Some will be experimental, and drastic bold changes. Others will be kept to themselves. Anyways, I emphasize big endzones design, and small onfield logos. I hate the large centerfield logos, I think it gets busy when the players are playing on just that mash of colors in the middle, just a personal thing, tried to fix it here on this concept. I do like to add some logos inside the red zone, you'll see. I am posting in alphabetical order by city name! Enjoy!

Arizona:

2rmrO9k.jpg

No big time changes here

Atlanta:

8VD5hRg.jpg

Went with black endzones, there's lots of red in the nfl. Both past and present logos here.

Baltimore:

7ldPBcx.jpg

Decided to not put the bird head on the field besides those helmets and the sidelines.

Buffalo:

5muUiEt.jpg

So much going on, I skipped the buffalo logo. I thought it looked bills enough with those colors like that

I will be redoing each one eventually, based on your c and c!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Buffalo is bad, others are good.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like the concept. Though I would put the secondary logos on the 25 yard lines (or the NFL Shield). But its your concept, and you get to have all the fun! One item though, the Bills concept is "groundbreaking' but would not fly, as the NFL (on No Fun League) has a strict policy on the color of the turf (artificial or real grass has to green), so an alternate color field would not work.

Oh Jerrylawless3 The black paint would not "kill" the grass in the endzone, but it would wear out faster. Modern athletic paint is formulated to help keep a field growing, and is water soulable. The white sidelines and boundary actually do more damage to the grass than a darker color, just plain physics. White reflects and darker colors absorb sunlight.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

The bills had a color scheme I wanted to experiment with. I've made most of the teams and a handful have colored fields, so I'm ignoring that green rule. Thanks for pointing it out though. The next few may be a bit bland but the next bunch have some of my favorites.... Enjoy! (And this is all in fun, some teams are being experimented with.

Carolina:

VxpiUWG.jpg

Nothing too special, just endzones made to look neater

Chicago:

qfMpgMD.jpg

Didn't want to do anything drastic, but added the memorial GSH onto the field, since it has been kept on the uniforms

Cincinnati:

giSCiE5.jpg

The tiger striped endzones are a bit much imo, so I simplified it. Added "welcome to the jungle" on the sidelines for added effect

Cleveland:

WMEIYno.jpg

This one is questionable. I feel like half of you are going to say it's gorgeous, and the other half will say Ew and that I was being lazy. I really like it though, I went with just the secondary logo in the endzones and that's it. They were so reserved and now turning into a garish team, so I made sure the field was simplified.

ENJOY! Please leave c and c!

Coming tomorrow is DAL,DEN,DET,GB!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Why do you only lines on the five, ten, and fifteen yard lines instead of throughout? Cleveland needs some orange or brown in there somewhere. Bills and browns need midfield logos. You should also move the secondary logos to the 25 yard line instead of the 15.

For jerrylawless3's comment does Arizona play in a dome or is it a retractable roof stadium? I would almost think it would be artificial turf (don't take my word for it though as I am not learned in this area).

EDIT: It might just be my monitor because when I zoom in I can see lines in the proper place.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

These aren't very well done. It looks like you just slapped a logo and a wordmark onto a field. You need to take more time on these. pitt6patt, the king of paint football fields, has paid a great attention to detail and made logos work seamlessly throughout the entire field. You need to "painterize" the logo, and then add them. Right now this just looks sloppy.

Why do you only lines on the five, ten, and fifteen yardlines instead of throughout? Cleveland needs some orange or brown in there somewhere. Bills and browns need midfield logos. You should also move the secondary logos to the 25 yard line instead of the 15.

For jerrylawless3's comment does Arizona play in a dome or is it a retractable roof stadium? I would almost think it would be artificial turf (don't take my word for it though as I am not learned in this area).

EDIT: It might just be my monitor because when I zoom in I can see lines in the proper place.

Yes, the Cardinals do play in a retractable roof dome, but they roll out the natural grass field after every game (there is something under all of the seats that lets it out.

As for these fields, most are pretty good. I think the logos at midfield should be at least a little bit bigger. My favorite is probably Carolina. I love what you did with logo and word mark in the end zone. I like simple, but the Browns is just way too simple. It needs something in midfield or at least word marks in the end zone. I like the classic fields with a medium size logo in the middle and no other logos, just the word mark in the end zone.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Your midfield logos are a bit on the small side. Use current field layouts for a sense of scale and that will be a large improvement.

I made them small on purpose, I hate the large ones, they get confusing to watch the games unfold over top of that color mash. I have been purposely trying to make them small

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived