"PENGUIN JERSEY" PITTSBURGH PENGUINS CONCEPT

micalpickle

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I tried to design something a little different for the NHL. I tried to imitate a penguin's look into a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, so I want to see what you guys think about it.

NOTE: I chose a dark grey for a couple of reasons. First of all, most penguins are actually grey, not black. Secondly, a grey white and gold set is something that would separate them from the Bruins.

PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK ON ANY COMMENTS, CRITICISMS, OR ANY SUGGESTIONS.

160vl2a.png

IFI8izO.gif

This idea is definitely fun, but doesn't really work practically. Having a white front a dark colored back doesn't work since it would create confusion with the away team, similar to BYU's bib jerseys (I'd link, but I'm using my phone).

This could actually make for an interesting kind of "literal jersey design" series though.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I honestly like it! I normally hate when teams have the front one color and the back an other, but this looks really good.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I think this is good. But the only problem is if you remember the Sabres unis from last year? The half blue half yellow? Depending on which way they were turned they could look like different teams

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived