Sign in to follow this  
micalpickle

"PENGUIN JERSEY" PITTSBURGH PENGUINS CONCEPT

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I tried to design something a little different for the NHL. I tried to imitate a penguin's look into a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, so I want to see what you guys think about it.

NOTE: I chose a dark grey for a couple of reasons. First of all, most penguins are actually grey, not black. Secondly, a grey white and gold set is something that would separate them from the Bruins.

PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK ON ANY COMMENTS, CRITICISMS, OR ANY SUGGESTIONS.

160vl2a.png

This idea is definitely fun, but doesn't really work practically. Having a white front a dark colored back doesn't work since it would create confusion with the away team, similar to BYU's bib jerseys (I'd link, but I'm using my phone).

This could actually make for an interesting kind of "literal jersey design" series though.

Fill in the white space and put a white outline on the penguin logo. Also place like a yellow and white stripe near the end of the sleeve. After that, you'll have a winner

I honestly like it! I normally hate when teams have the front one color and the back an other, but this looks really good.

I think this is good. But the only problem is if you remember the Sabres unis from last year? The half blue half yellow? Depending on which way they were turned they could look like different teams

To be completely honest, I thought I wouldn't get anyone who liked this jersey. Thank you for the comments. I posted a new question in the poll asking if you would like to see a literal jersey series.

I didn't vote for that question. It says I already voted, so I'll just comment my vote.

YES!

This definitely says steel city. The idea to have a jersey look like an animal is difficult, this actually looks really good.

Please do not post polls in the concept section. You are free to re-post your concept without the addition of the a poll.

Thank you,

Management