USMNT - 2016 Soccer Uniforms Concept

I was just messing around with some countries and may later turn it into a new topic and concept but for now I am just posting my concept for United States.

I wanted to bring gold into their uniform so I contributed that into the Home uniform.

I also wanted to bring the Away uniform back to blue since I thought it looked very classy. I was contemplating just doing the red and white horizontal stripes but everyone seems to do that so instead I did a light darker blue stripes in the Away.

Enjoy!

USA%20Soccer%20Uniforms-XL.png

The home looks fine, as in don't change a thing. I love the addition of gold, and there's no need for red. Look at the USWNT's home kit: black, white and neon.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

This is absolutely phenomenal! Simple, nice, and it looks great.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• 7 months later...

Archived