Survivor Series Quarterfinals, Round 1

nitroseed

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well all my scouting of team dark horse was all for naught... :D

me thinks Nitro is taking our x-over rivalry and stacking the deck against me...lol... i kid i kid

but damn what a soap opera... lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

me thinks Nitro is taking our x-over rivalry and stacking the deck against me...lol... i kid i kid

I could hire a drunk one-eyed monkey with self-esteem issues to duel with you in a Crossover battle, and the deck would still be stacked against you.

I could hire a drunk one-eyed monkey with self-esteem issues to duel with you in a Crossover battle, and the deck would still be stacked against you.

ZING!

....and your rebuttle?

:D OUCH.... keep the gloves up :P ... man thats just mean... just cruel... ouch... lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

UW!!!

hate to see a fine young man like City not do it, (especially since he technically got me in) But The a Waffle House is a wonderful replacement.

Here are some other names we've been throwing around.

Sloppy Seconds

Isoscolces and the tres puntos

The Leftovers

Adjective Noun Design Squadron

They are all so BIG!!

and of course...

McWaffleshot

feel free to suggest your own

mws_av.gif

Sig:

mws_sig.gif

If ya wanna use 'em, please save the suckers to your own host. I don't know how much bandwith my school gives me, but I don't want to give them an excuse to jack up my tuition :D .

Nitro, I think we're going with the logo, unless we come to our senses. You want I should shoot you the logo?

FEAR THE CLOWN.

McWaffleshot

Like so?

mws.gif

I've got nothing to do with this tournament, but I have this to say...

Bah gawd, that's gotta be one of the funniest in-thread jokes I've seen on this board :lol: But still, AWESOME :notworthy:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I am extending the contest deadline by 24 hours to give McWaffleshot some extra time since they haven't been together very long. The new deadline is Friday, July 23 by 11:59pm.

You, sir, are a true gentleman.

Gracias.

*We take you now to saintsfan's secret lair for an imoportant announcement*

Temp *taps microphione* testing testing.... is this thing working? *tapping noise* *Squeel of feedback* testing? can anyone here?? What its working? Oh good- And now without further ado the almighty all powerful saintsfan

*muted- no scratch that, very muted applause*

Saintsfan- thank you, I have always been a fan of the underdog, the brave soles running against the flow, the little guy battling against the nasty all powerful- to that end I am here to annouce that my support during the Survivor Series will be for TEAM MCWAFFLE SLAPSHOT

*faces in the crowd, erm sorry small gathering, turn to each other and shrug shoulders*

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived