Survivor Series Quarterfinals, Round 1

nitroseed

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a reminder, the deadline is tomorrow night!

Just a reminder, the original deadline was tonight !

Since everybody is dropping out of my big thing, and the luster is totally gone, would you all please stay and play until tomorrow.

PLEEEEEEEAAAASE!

And, oh yeah, moderator dudes... make sure "my" contest gets pinned on the top and the other peons grovel like the scum that they are.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

Since everybody is dropping out of my big thing, and the luster is totally gone, would you all please stay and play until tomorrow.

PLEEEEEEEAAAASE!

And, oh yeah, moderator dudes... make sure "my" contest gets pinned on the top and the other peons grovel like the scum that they are.

for the love of... sigh i give up

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'm not even in this thing, give it up already Mojo.  Can't we all just get along?  :D  :P  :hockeysmiley:

get along, indeed, puckey, get long indeed!

get long? :therock: huh?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm not even in this thing, give it up already Mojo. Can't we all just get along?   :D:P:hockeysmiley:

get long, indeed puckmenage', get loooonnng indeed.

I'm not even in this thing, give it up already Mojo. Can't we all just get along? :D:P:hockeysmiley:

In the words of John McEnroe, "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Took ya that long for that comment? Anyways, let's quit this and let the Survivor Series continue. :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm not even in this thing, give it up already Mojo. Can't we all just get along? :D:P:hockeysmiley:

In the words of John McEnroe, "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Took ya that long for that comment? Anyways, let's quit this and let the Survivor Series continue. :D

Fair enough.

eff off, Mojo.. even those sweet, poor, misguided souls who gave you the benefit of the doubt before hate you now too.

Go away. Go far away.

It has gone past annoying right into sad. It is pathetic.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Cool. We'll get ours in on time :) In the course of working on this challenge with Hockeygator and Commish, which was mainly in the wee hours of the morn, we discovered something that the three of us have in common. We'll keep our team name Ultimate MegaPowers but will secretly be known as Three Very Tired Dads!

PLEEEEEEEAAAASE!

Wow! Mojoto steps WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over the line! And after all those people said nice things about him after he 'left'.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I thought MoJoTo left the boards or something.... It's a pity this supposedly successful man has nothing better to do than go on an internet forum and start :censored:. What a loser.

And, in terms of you being a millionaire or whatever, and writing/investing in a screenplay (one that I can't imagine anyone having any desire to see, BTW), I call "bull:censored:". There's no way that someone who would have the savvy to accomplish those things could possibily as big an idiot as you seem to be here.

Alright, guys, a little under five hours till deadline (which, if you've forgotten, is at 11:59pm EST tonight)! Better get your entries in if you haven't submitted them yet. Don't forget: email them to me at submissions@nitroseed.net.

Here's a list of who I have received entries from:

NDA

G3 Studios

Lo-Fi

Triumvirate

McWaffleshot

Ultimate Megapowers

Still waiting on entries from SICK and Designing Five-O...

The voting thread will be posted either tonight after the deadline or tomorrow morning.

well, Saintsfan has his sniveling assistant

and now Discrim has his rather creepy looking parrot.....

time I introduced my two sous chefs, Chavo and Felipe

sous chef Chavo: Senor Shark, what is going on here.

IronChefShark: this is the Survivor Series, where eight teams of three will compete against each other in graphic design battles.

sous chef Felipe: orale! Looks cool!

sous chef Chavo: hey senor, why arent you in this competition?

IronChefShark: no guys I fly solo in my projects ^_^

sous chef Chavo: well may I suggest...

*SMACK*

sous chef Chavo: aye chinga, what was that for?

sous chef Felipe: tu pendejo, Chavo!

IronChefShark: watch it padaones. Or you will be back in Stanslaus county picking lettuce faster then you can say "taco salad"

Chavo and Felipe: si

Archived