Anyone seen these Milwaukee Bucks logos before?

LogoFan87

Ummm, this font is fine I guess, if that's what your preference is (versus their actual horrible one).

But this does NOTHING to fix the logo nor presumably the uniforms so.........still crappy...just complicated by a triangle and wild ribbon

Like a freight train with stickum

The colors work much better together, the lighter green and addition of gold is vastly superior to the dark green and cream. The logo is a huge upgrade with the addition of the triangle and I even like the wild ribbon. And the font is really well done. Reminiscent of that Brewers font, but better.. much better than the generic look they went with, even though I liked it at first. Not sure about the "MKE" though, seems unnecessary

The roundel looks a lot better and much more cohesive, and actually makes sense this way, but there's too much going on. Clean up the ribbon, and we might have something. Don't really care for that font for the Bucks.

The good thing about it is that the green ribbon occupies some of that otherwise empty cream area inside the circle. The font is better than what they went with, but I don't think it's the most appropriate for the Bucks. It might just be that I'm used to a triangle in the Bucks logo but I like how the triangle fills out the composition here...but it still doesn't fix the kangaroo-esque facial features.

Looks like the AAA Mud Hens font. Which is part of Conrad's set (not sure of the name).

Great font, I've always liked it.

794wsl5qbo9qicg4hvj19nbt3.gif

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Comparing the two pictures, The sharpness on the antlers outline of the unused ones looks a lot better than the rounded ends on the current one.

This. My thoughts exactly. Also, that way the hidden ball is a tad more prominent, which is better.

Archived