Australian Rules Football (AFL) Concepts -------BIG UPDATE page 3------- C&C NEEDED!

flyersfan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here! Sorry about the wait but here is a full Carlton set! Tell me if you like blue shorts or white shorts on the white jersey! Thanks and please c and c

Home

8aygKyf.jpg

Away 1

AQLon8Z.jpg

Away 2

ujyU4UH.jpg

Alt/third

MirYOiL.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Oh and I've decided that I will be doing a "season" based on voting for the team with the better jersey, head to head style. The GRAND FINAL CHAMPION will be decided and it will be done based on the 2015 season's match ups.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Here is a hawthorn clash, or an alternate, based on one old terrible jumper they had with the diamonds. Hope you enjoy! I'll try to get a good picture of the inspiration but m struggling. I meant to say I'm struggling with imgur at the moment but here Ya go! Ns2kROv.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

If i didn't have such hatred for the bombers, i may give you some feedback on how to use an oversized silhouette of the bomber as a background image, but it is just impossible for me to like anything about them for very personal reasons.

I don't dislike the idea of the claw marks on the Lions' ALT, but I don't see the need to introduce black into their identity.

and, the red on blue may need an outline, why not yellow?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived