MLB Expansion Short Series- Team 4- Charlotte 8/29 Mexico city updated

Blackhawks#9

Can you also do Orlando or New Orleans, if you do New Orleans go with something French inspired,

Love the Charlotte concept, but the faults are what Coco mentioned

I think whatever teams he does next would have to fit in geographically with the AL & NL Central Divisions.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Charlotte concept, "Racers" is a good nickname for a baseball club in the qc. Personally I think a touch of Carolina blue would look good as a trim color, or a replacement for the red (to tie into the Panthers). Either that or gold.

Guest darkpiranha

Toros looks infinitely better with the new typeface.

Have you thought about making the C logo the same shape as one of the prominent racetracks? Cut off of course to make a C. But maybe you could have the rest of the track be 75% transparent.

• 2 weeks later...

The Montreal set loos good, the most recent Mexico City is you best version, IMO. I think black as an alternate for a city as hot as Vegas is a bad call, but I like the look of it.

Might I suggest trying a Monterrey team. I think we're more likely to see a team there before Mexico City due to both proximity and elevation differences between the two cities. Maybe try the Mexico City identity with Monterrey?

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived