2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo Peyton has to go out on top now, right?

That guy throwing slow-ass ducks all afternoon? I bet he's out in his first playoff game. The Broncos are the paperiest tiger I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

At least this time you can't blame this on Andy Dalton....

Marvin Lewis won't lose his job. Again.

As for the Patriots, lining up to play either the Bengals or Chiefs at home. Probably better than Steelers right away or Texans' D coming off a win.

Seems like Pittsburgh-New England AFC title game. Good. I hate the f'n Broncos. NFC I'm feeling Seattle-Arizona. That'd be the best tv day of the entire season. It would also be hilarious if after all this random chaos of a season we get Seattle-New England again.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Honestly thought the Super Bowl matchup that would piss the most people off would be Houston vs Washington seeing how both teams won weak divisions to get into the playoffs.

With that said, Hail to the Redskins! Please don't disappoint my inner child that vividly remembers the 1991 season.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Honestly thought the Super Bowl matchup that would piss the most people off would be Houston vs Washington seeing how both teams won weak divisions to get into the playoffs.

With that said, Hail to the Redskins! Please don't disappoint my inner child that vividly remembers the 1991 season.

I think Seahawks-Patriots would piss a lot of ppl off. Seattle is no longer the loveable kid at the big table, & New England keeps inviting itself for more.

@2001mark

I think Seahawks-Patriots would piss a lot of ppl off. Seattle is no longer the loveable kid at the big table, & New England keeps inviting itself for more.

My panties would get so moist for another Seattle / NE Super Bowl.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Soooo Peyton has to go out on top now, right?

Honestly, it feels like toying with fate putting him back in like that. Brock's delivered what they needed, & they bench him?

Oh well, it's funny because I hate the Broncos.

Brock hasn't been that good. They have a better chance with Peyton if he's healthy, which he's probably not.

I don't see how they win it with either, though. Although with home field advantage, they can conceivably beat anybody in the field on the AFC side. Maybe not KC.

This was like a gift for the Broncos. Osweiler hasn't been great -- ranging from downright terrible to slightly above average in any given game -- but he's been good enough that they had to stick with him until he gave them a reason not to. Meanwhile, having Peyton ride the bench wasn't really the ideal situation for anyone. Today Brock was bad enough to give way to Peyton and they still clinched the top seed. Maybe they get the boost of guys trying to send Peyton out on top and win it all. Maybe Peyton throws four picks and the Broncos get crushed in the second round. Who knows?

IUe6Hvh.png

This was like a gift for the Broncos. Osweiler hasn't been great -- ranging from downright terrible to slightly above average in any given game -- but he's been good enough that they had to stick with him until he gave them a reason not to. Meanwhile, having Peyton ride the bench wasn't really the ideal situation for anyone. Today Brock was bad enough to give way to Peyton and they still clinched the top seed. Maybe they get the boost of guys trying to send Peyton out on top and win it all. Maybe Peyton throws four picks and the Broncos get crushed in the second round. Who knows?

The gift for the AFC is having Peyton with another bye week to sit before having to face a team coming off playoff victory. Haven't we seen this movie before?

@2001mark

DDR... If Green Bay comes back to win this game, there will be a GB/MIN rematch next week in the wildcard. In that case, one of these teams playing tonight would advance to at least the divisional round. That's going somewhere *shrug*

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Oh,teddy

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Turned out to not be a costly lesson.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The top 20 of the 2016 draft is set:

01 = Tennessee

02 = Cleveland

03 = San Diego

04 = Dallas

05 = Jacksonville

06 = Baltimore

07 = San Francisco

08 = Miami

09 = Tampa Bay