2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

To me, it seemed the referees and announcers were on Pittsburgh's side for calls the entire game. Too many missed call against them and the announcers basically said the hit on Big Ben was worse than the hit on Bernard. They must be blind to think that. Not to mention how Joey Porter who is a coach for Pittsburgh was on the field jawing at Bengals players and nothing was done about it. That actually made me more mad than the Burfict hit. It seems like certain teams get things handed to them on a silver platter. Pittsburgh being one of those teams. Terrible bias the entire duration of the game.

LOLZ did you watch their Super Bowl vs the Seahawks?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he went AWOL, but who can blame him though? What the Bengals did last night was the best example of Clemsoning* ever... In fact, I say the name should change to Bengaling.

BTW, Burfict does have a history of being a bit dirty as a player as far back as his college days, so that doesn't shock me that he would be head hunting.

(*: I know that word offends you, BlackBolt... But, you're a Clemson fan. You, of all people, should know that this label is on there until they can shed it)

To channel my inner Jeff Foxworthy here; "If you think Super Bowl XL was officiated fairly, you must be a Steelers fan."

Because the ways Seattle got screwed by the zebras; they should have never even taken the field.

No kidding, it's still the single worst officiated game I've ever seen in any sport.

If I remember correctly (and please do correct me if I'm wrong), wasn't Matt Hasselbeck called for an illegal block in the back on an interception return...after he threw the interception and was thus a defensive player? I seem to remember something incredibly absurd like that being called on him, but it's been ten years and the details are a little foggy.

To channel my inner Jeff Foxworthy here; "If you think Super Bowl XL was officiated fairly, you must be a Steelers fan."

Because the ways Seattle got screwed by the zebras; they should have never even taken the field.

No kidding, it's still the single worst officiated game I've ever seen in any sport.

If I remember correctly (and please do correct me if I'm wrong), wasn't Matt Hasselbeck called for an illegal block in the back on an interception return...after he threw the interception and was thus a defensive player? I seem to remember something incredibly absurd like that being called on him, but it's been ten years and the details are a little foggy.

I've never screamed so loud at a TV than I did with that game.

Meanwhile, the Seahawks took the field in Minnesota.

giphy.gif

I think he went AWOL, but who can blame him though? What the Bengals did last night was the best example of Clemsoning* ever... In fact, I say the name should change to Bengaling.

BTW, Burfict does have a history of being a bit dirty as a player as far back as his college days, so that doesn't shock me that he would be head hunting.

We call it Bungaling, or just plain Bungal, around these parts. ; )

The thing about Burfict, which I can see becoming a thing...Oh, That's just BURFICT!....he was on his way on becoming the hero to Bengals fans. Sacking Ben and getting the INT, had the Bengals won, the city would have erected a statue of him on Fountain Square. But, Burfict being Burfict and Jones being Jones....you can take a bag of garbage to an art gallery and put it on display as art....but in the end it's still a bag of garbage.

Speaking of garbage...it's a shame a few Bengal fans being POS made the game that much more a disgrace.

We call it Bungaling, or just plain Bungal, around these parts. ; )

The thing about Burfict, which I can see becoming a thing...Oh, That's just BURFICT!....he was on his way on becoming the hero to Bengals fans. Sacking Ben and getting the INT, had the Bengals won, the city would have erected a statue of him on Fountain Square. But, Burfict being Burfict and Jones being Jones....you can take a bag of garbage to an art gallery and put it on display as art....but in the end it's still a bag of garbage.

Speaking of garbage...it's a shame a few Bengal fans being POS made the game that much more a disgrace.

That's a real Algonquin Roundtable you all have going there in SW Ohio.

We don't have a name for it in Minnesota but we pretty much invented it. And are doing it now.

I think Minnesota has played a smart game all day -- short passes, limiting opportunities for mistakes, and great defense. The Seahawks are having one of the games were the offense only pays attention for a quarter or so.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if either team won.

Now, if the weather were better, I think Seattle would be winning big time. But it's not.

Archived