2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst outcome in sports is a Patriot win. Those Giant Super Bowl games were so satisfying in retrospect. I'm really hoping for a franchise-altering loss for the Pats next week (and every game they play). They're the most joyless franchise in North American sports.

This isn't true at all. I enjoy every minute of a Patriots win.

And Andy the fat man strikes again in his fundamental misunderstanding of how the clock works in the NFL.

The worst outcome in sports is a Patriot win. Those Giant Super Bowl games were so satisfying in retrospect. I'm really hoping for a franchise-altering loss for the Pats next week (and every game they play). They're the most joyless franchise in North American sports.

1421940586467.jpg

tumblr_neortrxuyf1rwo2oco1_400.gif

1421940586467.jpg

I understand this from a Ravens fan, but how dare you try to invoke Morgan Freeman to make you invalid point.

I knew it. We had to wait until tonight for this remnant of the 2000s to get away with a cheap and predictable win at home. If Denver doesn't eliminate this plague, then pray for the Steelers, if not, just hope for the Packers or the NFC rep to find a way to stop the dynasty of the last decade from stealing another Super Bowl.

1421940586467.jpg

I understand this from a Ravens fan, but how dare you try to invoke Morgan Freeman to make you invalid point.
I'll take 'Comments only Patriots fans would make' for $200, Alex.

1421940586467.jpg
I'll take 'Comments only Patriots fans would make' for $200, Alex.

So, I assume you like winners?

Archived