2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Don't worry, Cam Newton will still be criticized for this game with letters to the editor in the Charlotte Observer simply because today ends in -y.

All those kids he gave footballs to were white, even though Charlotte is 35% black. #BlackFootballsMatter #Oreo

Also, my kids had to watch him gyrate.

I'm not counting the Seahawks out of anything until they're trailing by at least 42.

No. It is over. The Panthers are having their way.

This is over

This is fun.

Sure. If you want Cam Newton vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I'm not counting the Seahawks out of anything until they're trailing by at least 42.

This is over

This is fun.

Two favorite QBs in the league, so yeah I like this. :)

I'm not counting out the Seahawks until there's no time left in the game and the Panthers have more points than the Seahawks. Until then, all bets are off.

This is over

This is fun.

Fine by me. Anything is better than suffering through Russell Wilson in the Super Bowl.

I'm surprised that so many people like Brady on these boards. I will definitely root for Manning to win.

As a fan of the San Diego(?) Chargers? I hate Tom Brady. As a football fan? I think he's unquestionably the best QB of his generation. There's something special about watching greatness happen, even if you aren't the fan of the team in question. Seeing Tom Brady win Super Bowl number five? That would be cool to see.

Now that being said...am I pulling for the Pats to win? No. I'm rooting for the Panthers and Cardinals this post-season. I'm just saying I would rather see Tom Brady win another than watch Russel "G-d talks to me" Wilson in the big game again.

I'm not the biggest fan of Wilson either but I've been a long time Seahawks fan. You guys won't have to worry. This game is completely in the bag. Soon, Seattle will be irrelevant again. Maybe then I can stop hearing about how these teams are somehow more unbearable than the Patriots.

I'm not the biggest fan of Wilson either but I've been a long time Seahawks fan. You guys won't have to worry. This game is completely in the bag. Soon, Seattle will be irrelevant again. Maybe then I can stop hearing about how these teams are somehow more unbearable than the Patriots.

Who cares if people don't like the success of the Seahawks? Just enjoy the success of your team while they are still good.

Who cares if people don't like the success of the Seahawks? Just enjoy the success of your team while they are still good.

I am. It's just funny to me.