buzzcut

2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

Another fourth down stop and looks like another quick three and out for Denver.  Lucky that ball wasn't picked.

Giving Brady 2 minutes and a short field will be the death of Denver.

Gotta be kidding me.

Denver's onto Santa Clara if they can fall on this onside.

That fumble could be huge.

At least the Panthers have a better shot at the Lombardi (i am NOT a bandwagon fan)

They should just rid of the field goal, if teams are so stubborn to attempt them. Points are points. You deserve to lose, if you pass on 3 points. 

Woohoo!

Pretty sure that guys assignment on that onside wasn't to go after that ball.  Geeeez that was nerve-racking!

Boy that Denver defense is special. Peyton Manning had a great first half and one good second-half drive, while Brady put the fear of death in Denver all fourth quarter long.

I don't the game was especially good as Brady ran out of magic. That and Denver is INCREDIBLY lucky. I look forward to seeing them get blown out again in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Denver heads to Super Bowl 50, only to get blown out by whoever wins tonight's game.

Weren't they supposed to get blown out tonight?

For my money, Denver has a defense that can play with anybody.  I like their chances.

I had a feeling that Gostkowski missed PAT was going to come back to haunt New England.

And haunt them it did.

Get ready for a more-obnoxious-than-usual two weeks!  I'm a Broncos fan and even I'm going to try to avoid the coverage as much as possible until a few days prior.

Just now, See Red said:

Weren't they supposed to get blown out tonight?

For my money, Denver has a defense that can play with anybody.  I like their chances.

I liked them at home and with that defense. Their quarterback is probably worse than 2000 Trent Dilfer. However, neither of the two NFC teams left are as bad as the 2000 NY Giants.

It's been done. The evil empire has been defeated. 

And for the record, that was a fantastic game.

"You deflate my footballs, I move back the length of your PAT kicks!" -- Roger Goddell.

Well played, Commissioner.