2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know how this ends

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Boy that Denver defense is special. Peyton Manning had a great first half and one good second-half drive, while Brady put the fear of death in Denver all fourth quarter long.

I don't the game was especially good as Brady ran out of magic. That and Denver is INCREDIBLY lucky. I look forward to seeing them get blown out again in the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Denver heads to Super Bowl 50, only to get blown out by whoever wins tonight's game.

Weren't they supposed to get blown out tonight?

For my money, Denver has a defense that can play with anybody.  I like their chances.

IUe6Hvh.png

Just now, See Red said:

Weren't they supposed to get blown out tonight?

For my money, Denver has a defense that can play with anybody.  I like their chances.

I liked them at home and with that defense. Their quarterback is probably worse than 2000 Trent Dilfer. However, neither of the two NFC teams left are as bad as the 2000 NY Giants.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived