2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cow. I'm as pleasantly surprised as anyone right now, I really didn't think based on how they played last week that they could hang with New England at all. They definitely proved me wrong. And hey, though it burns my tongue to say it, I've got to give credit to the Patriots especially Gronk. I thought he was going to fall apart late in the game (it seemed like he had no legs under him, he was obviously not well), but two super clutch catches near the end that had me really thinking this was going the Patriots' way. I definitely gained some respect for him there. 

Well, let's see if Peyton gets his ring on his potential way out. As my favorite player, I really hope he does, but either Carolina or Arizona are going to be a huge wall. Either outcome of tonight's game is going to provide an extremely tough opponent.

All that said, I'm glad to have a personal win-win Super Bowl here: either Peyton gets one more ring, Fitzgerald gets his first, or a franchise that - save for two or three seasons - reeked of suck for most of my life gets thier first. I prefer Peyton, but the other outcomes are cool if that doesn't happen.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Patriots not nearly great enough to win today.  6pts gifted from the Broncos early shouldn't be forgotten.

BB made the right call on the 4th down I think, they were barely driving much thus far & were going to need the points anyway.  As for Manning, he missed what about 2-3 td passes?  I'm not sure that'll be enough against a hot NFC Cards or Panthers.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

4 minutes ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Congratulations Denver on winning Super Bowl 50.

You're still on the "NFL is rigged" tangent? Sigh.

The de facto Super Bowl is the NFC Championship Game. Whoever wins this game will be the Champions. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

YES THEY DID IT THEY DID IT YESSSSSSS 

Never thought in a million years that Denver would win. That defense showed up like nobody's business. While my initial thought is that Denver will get crushed by the winner of the Carolina-Arizona game, if the defense plays as well as they did today it will be close. 

spacer.png

I hated the new PAT rule until today.

That is all.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Joe Buck just made that outstanding touchdown by Carolina seem like a 1-yard FB run into the endzone. I'd literally have anybody calling this game other than Joe Buck. 

spacer.png

Archived