2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

I didn't watch the Cardinals at all this season outside of last week vs. Green Bay but man, it's hard to believe he was talked about as an MVP candidate.  This week and last he doesn't even look like a starting QB in this league with the decisions he's making.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Panthers will be in victory formation next drive. Hell, they should have been in victory formation the last couple drives

EDIT: I thought of an interesting fact; last year, Carolina faced AZ in the WC game. The Panthers won and faced Seattle in the next round. They lost. Now this year, that ain't happening.

5 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Does anybody, besides Broncos fans, think they have a realistic chance against this Carolina team?

They have a very slight one if Carolina does what they did against Seattle (meaning lay off the pedal a little). If Carolina at present shows up in Santa Clara, however? Absolutely not. When they're on, this is a steamroller of a team.

EDIT: Aaaaaand Keuchly takes one to the house. Wowza.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Good for the Panthers. I would have preferred the Seahawks, but Carolina was clearly the best team in the NFL this season. I fully expect them to roll the Broncos in two weeks as well.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

20 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

THIS IS WANT YOU WANTED. COMPLETE DOMINATION. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?

whocares.0.gif

APPARENTLY NOT. #KEEPPOUNDING

Still mad about those toxic waste dump kickbacks he lost out on.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Man, I like Cam Newton as I do any player who actually seems to go about being a professional athlete with genuine exuberance, but unlike hockey where the first person to hoist the championship trophy is the captain of the team, the Lombardi goes straight to the owner, and I do not want that owner to be Jerry Richardson. So either the Broncos have to win or he has to die.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

59 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Does anybody, besides Broncos fans, think they have a realistic chance against this Carolina team?

Based on what we saw today, it sure looks like Carolina is quite a bit better than Denver. Then again, people were saying that same type of thing in 2007 when the Giants had to play the undefeated Patriots. So there's that, I guess. 

BB52Big.jpg

Archived